Southwell 15/1/09

Re: Southwell 15/1/09 I think this place is 'dodgy' at the best of times however I went through the card last night and im gonna give it a crack today. A little bit of reasoning for each. 13:00 - Mystickhill Running well at track without ever winning here or anywhere else in 16 runs which has to be a worry, This does look a very weak event and if he can run up to the standard of his last two runs over c&d he would be there or there abouts, At the price he is the pick. 15/2 Betfred 13:30 - Jordi Roper A weak even again and I will side with the favourite Jordi Roper who nicely against an ok bunch last time out, He stayed on really well and is stepping up in trip to a mile so that should suit him, Can win a weak affair. @ 6/4 Betfred 14:00 - Amber Moon I put Amber Moon up when she ran back in december at 16/1 and she just missed out on the place money, I didn't spot her till very late last time out but she ran well again in this company to finish second. This is the worst race on the card today a class 7 but Amber Moon should take alot of beating on recent form in the class. Shane Kelly back on board. @ 9/4 Bet365 (bog) 14:30 - Moon Crystal A better race here and I will plump for Ed Dunlop's filly Moon Crystal to take it. She was quite well fancied last time out at Kempton but failed to land any blows after she was slowly away, Running again over a mile where she is a distance winner and has the ability to win this. Mozayada is worth taking on. @ 10/3 Paddy Power 15:00 - Ridley Didley It may be worth chancing Ridley Didley to reverse form with Lithaam here, His in good form and has been unlucky not to get his head infront in last two runs, Lithaam edged him out two runs ago but I feel Ridley Didley can reverse that form, Lithaam had Jack Dean who claims 5 that day but is instead ridden by Winston today. Worth taking a chance that he will reverse the form book. @ 3/1 Bet365 (bog) 15:30 - NO BET 16:00 - To Be Or Not To Be This would have to be my banker of the meeting, I napped her up in her last run and she has won nicely, Should complete the hat-trick today. She won over the 7f at Kempton & Wolverhampton. In cracking form and I cannot see what can stop her today. @ 11/8 Betfred :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.