WARNING! Entraction Operation poker network caught my friend scamming

kkull

He deposited using bank transfer and tried to withdraw to moneybookers(20 euros) after playing some hands and lost 2 euros. Please stay away from this poker network! All his funds were confiscated because he tried to withdraw to moneybookers! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

Re: WARNING! Entraction Operation poker network scammed my friend Yeah, most (I think maybe all) demand that you use the same method for withdrawing as you used for depositing, so depositing on Neteller and withdrawing on Moneybookers is often a no-go if you made no profit and are just moving cash. Often there are more ways accepted on pokerrooms to deposit money then ways to withdraw money. A well known fact is that a Mastercard can often be used to deposit money but none that I know allow withdrawing money to your Mastercard again. Some pokerrooms take an excruciating long time to transfer money when you withdraw, especially if you withdraw for the first time, some even ask for ID and utill pics before they allow you to take money out :@ I guess I am used to that nowadays, I check what the supported deposit AND withdraw methods are before i sign up.

Re: WARNING! Entraction Operation poker network scammed my friend

can you prove this claim with some evidence please? why did they keep his money, emails etc?
What do you mean by evidence? They closed his account and banned his IP. He can change his IP, but he cannot login to his account. They didn't even want to send money back to his bank account. I WILL POST THESE EVERYWHERE AROUND INTERNET WHERE I CAN, THIS COMPANY HAS TO SUFFER! And they take 20 euros off their user, seems like they don't have money!???

I doubt very much if they just closed his account' date=' more likely that they told him he couldnt use MB and asked for documented id. etc.[/quote'] +1 If they were going to scam someone, it wouldnt be for €18 :unsure There may be a misunderstanding somewhere, there may be a mistake, they may be waiting on ID, your mate may be upto something else - I dont know, but I cannot see it being a scam :unsure

+1 If they were going to scam someone, it wouldnt be for €18 :unsure There may be a misunderstanding somewhere, there may be a mistake, they may be waiting on ID, your mate may be upto something else - I dont know, but I cannot see it being a scam :unsure
He sent them his id. He got this final email from them: Your account "xxxxxxx" has been permanently closed due to earlier repetitive violation of our rules within Entraction Network. You have been warned in multiple cases, in result of continuing our system abuse You were banned from our Network on 10.10.2008 (account "xxxxxx") Please note that your account has been closed due to a serious violation of our rules. Our Management's decision is that your account will stay closed and your funds have been seized. Any attempts to create new accounts will result in permanent closure and seizure of funds without any notice ! This decision is final and is indisputable.

Re: WARNING! Entraction Operation poker network scammed my friend Are you sure you have all the details from your friend? Why have they banned him from the network if they did not have some suspicions? And have they actually given a proper reason for being banned? Have not seen any other reports about this on the net - apart from yours on the moneysaving forum.

Your account "xxxxxxx" has been permanently closed due to earlier repetitive violation of our rules within Entraction Network. You have been warned in multiple cases, in result of continuing our system abuse You were banned from our Network on 10.10.2008 (account "xxxxxx") Please note that your account has been closed due to a serious violation of our rules.
I'm sorry - I find it hard to believe your friend is telling you everything :unsure They're not pulling their punches - something more serious has occured here than trying to withdraw by a different method.....

Are you sure you have all the details from your friend? Why have they banned him from the network if they did not have some suspicions? And have they actually given a proper reason for being banned? Have not seen any other reports about this on the net - apart from yours on the moneysaving forum.
All I know is that he tried to get some bonus by some multiple accounts, but they found this out and caught him, of course he didn't get any money off this, just messed up their promo. It was 5 euro no deposit bonus, if I remember correctly.

All I know is that he tried to get some bonus by some multiple accounts' date=' but they found this out and caught him, of course he didn't get any money off this, just messed up their promo. It was 5 euro no deposit bonus, if I remember correctly.[/quote'] :lol Ah ok - so he was scamming them and got caught.......

Just took 3 weeks to withdraw my money from PokerTrillion thorugh moneybookers so closed my account.
I had this same isue with Trillion ..... they kept telling me how busy they were (or something like it) withdrawal times are fast dictating which sites I play. I find it frustrating that some to moneybookers can happen instantly or within a few hours. Other sites take days !!