Home Game - 28th February 2009

teaulc

Re: Home Game - 28th February 2009

Hi just wondered if there is room for 1 more this would be Bagheira a member of PL but is offline at the moment as he has moved house if there is space he would love to come and meet the guys would you let me know and also will need some sort of postcode for yourself and street and house no so i can plum you into sat nav:ok
thats fine,i know bagheira online anyway so no probs:ok will pm address later :ok

If need be Alan and only if you have room wud me and keith be able to stay over if not will drive home:ok
well you have a choice........... you both share the single bed in the spare room or i kick connor out of his room and you both share his double bed :spank:spank:spank

well you have a choice........... you both share the single bed in the spare room or i kick connor out of his room and you both share his double bed :spank:spank:spank
wouldnt do that mate so will drive home but will be bringing the laptop cause just qual for the 10.5k weekly on paradise and its sat at 20.30 so can i connect to the internet more of a reasonable request :lol

wouldnt do that mate so will drive home but will be bringing the laptop cause just qual for the 10.5k weekly on paradise and its sat at 20.30 so can i connect to the internet more of a reasonable request :lol
well as you will only last 10 minutes,,,no problem dont forget the quad lnb and if you have a spare one (ordinary) my bro-in-law would be very grateful :ok

Re: Home Game - 28th February 2009 Cheers Al for being a great host cracking evening as per usual:clap:clap didnt fall asleep this time :rollin:rollin which is probably why i done so well:tongue2 and Ben did Hen get his cooked road kill this moring for breakfast:lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: Home Game - 28th February 2009 cheers for a great night al:clap:clap:clap tell you what steve i nearly threw up this morning jetwashing half a fook knows what off my exhaust:puke i'm still not sure what it was :unsure hopefully someone hasn't been dumping bodies on the m26:loon

Re: Home Game - 28th February 2009 Big thanks to Al and his wife for having us :notworthy. It was great to meet mama Hall, Mcgin and Bagheira. And nothing better than drinking vodka and taking your money :ok. Thanks to Ben for looking after me (apart for trying to feed me with fried, wild animal).

Re: Home Game - 28th February 2009 thankyou all for coming,made my evening and even got a bad beat out of it ( didnt i steve?):rollin:rollin whats the matter Hen? you not like Badger? i dunno, Poles these days are so fussy :tongue2:tongue2