Greyhound Tips

Hello i have recently joined the forum and cant wait to get some action going. I bet on Greyhounds everyday with on average 10 out of 13 winners a day. I use a simple but effective system and hope i can help all of you along the way. I will continue to update this everyday as much as i can i would appreciate everyone has patience please. Thanks. I have only got the one Greyhound for today 14/01/09 so here it is. In the 11.11 Newcastle - T4 - Sporting Flower

Re: Greyhound Tips

Hello i have recently joined the forum and cant wait to get some action going. I bet on Greyhounds everyday with on average 10 out of 13 winners a day. I use a simple but effective system and hope i can help all of you along the way. I will continue to update this everyday as much as i can i would appreciate everyone has patience please. Thanks. I have only got the one Greyhound for today 14/01/09 so here it is. In the 11.11 Newcastle - T4 - Sporting Flower
:welcome Not a big greyhound fan myself. (NOT IN A BETTING SENSE). Its in my opinion, pot luck. All it takes is for the dog to get hit on the first bend and thats it, race over. Good Luck though mate. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.