My "I want a pocketsurfer" system

Hello gents. I've decided to move away from dog racing lays as its far too unpredictable, and the odds on betfair are often twice the industry SP, making laying them a risky business, a successful backing system would be very good with the odds on there, but i just dont see how anyone can have a stable backing system. Anyway, my basic aim is to be realistic. Im aiming for 2pt profit per day, with minimal bets taking place. I've been looking at a laying system which stops once 2pts has been made for the day. Over the past 22 days it has averaged 1.6pts per day, which i think its more than enough for 30mins work a day. Anyway, the problem with this is that i would need to monitor and place bets whilst at work, and so i need some kind of device in order to do this on. So, i want one of these: http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=227708 Soooooo, my plan is to lay up to 5 horses a day before leaving for work in the morning, just leaving it and see how it gets on. I have also been paper trialing this for the past 22 days and it shows 1.9pts per day. So technically i guess this system is better than my proposed one :lol. Anyway, i will be laying up to 5 horse per day. Starting bank is £100 and i will be laying them at £2 each, thats stake no liability. I've played for the past 3 days and my current balance is £113.09. I wont be laying at odds higher than 10, just dont want that risk with the bank being so small in comparison to the liability right now. Todays selections were: Southwell, 13:00 - Grimes faith @ 1pt Southwell, 13:30 - Bienheureux @ 1pt Great leighs, 14:10 - Desert strike @ 2pt Grimes faith came in @ 2.94 to give £1.90 after com. Bienheureux came in @ 8.6 to give £1.90 after com. Desert strike came in @ 1.93 to give £3.80 after com. More tomorrow.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.