Tough home game (probably!)

Divits

I hear that Wasp is coming up to Scotland on business and the mole has organised a home game in his honour. Myself and a few of our mates will be in attendance for this,ahem, clash of the titans :ok Watch this space for a match report/bad beat stories/blatant bragging etc ;) :cheers

Re: Tough home game (probably!)

I hear that Wasp is coming up to Scotland on business and the mole has organised a home game in his honour. Myself and a few of our mates will be in attendance for this,ahem, clash of the titans :ok Watch this space for a match report/bad beat stories/blatant bragging etc ;) :cheers
Ahhh it wasn't that tough Johnny - Played 3 won 2 is not a bad return, thank you Steph and friends for all their money I'll have to come back again when my roll is down :tongue2

Re: Tough home game (probably!) It was as always a poker education to be involved in a game with your good self and the mole :notworthy :clap I only hope if i practise long enough and strive to improve i too could perhaps be the 3rd best uk amateur player :hope ;) Never mind the poker,biggest hit of the night was your plastic battery powered ciggy :dude:lol