Aussie horse racing system 2009

Hi all, This is my first post on this forum. After browsing for about a week for a horse racing system that is used to lay favorites to lose for the Australian horse racing scene I was able to find nothing with some substantial proof. So I got to work on my own. There is no single form guide on the web for Australian horse racing which is the equivalent of racingpost (I hope that isn't considered advertising) so it's been a tough task making a reliable system but I'll give it a shot. Basically all I am going to do is pick 3 race meetings per day and apply my system to those meetings (I could do more but this is for testing purposes and I lose focus after about 3). I don't know if this will benefit any of you, not too sure if there any Australian based punters, if so.. great, if not.. then that's great too because this will be a learning curve for me and something I am looking forward to doing. If I don't do something that I should do, or I do something that I shouldn't of done, feel free to let me know.

Re: Aussie horse racing system 2009 So here we go, day 1. 11h - January - 2009 (edited this, I put the wrong date - these are tomorrow not today :P) Sunshine Coast Race 1: Dane Raider (SP $2.50) Race 5: Larry's Boy (SP $3) Coffs Harbor Race 1: Val Osiris (SP $1.90) Race 3: Tamalie (SP $1.90) Race 6: Xaarmelody ( $3.50) Warnambool Race 5: Tan Tat Jet (SP $2.60) Race 6: De Arias ($4.00) Race 7: Old Songs ($2.60) Race 8: Ramano's Xaar ($3.50)

• Bank: $100
  • Stake: $10 per lay
  • Strike rate: 0%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.