Any Unquoted Trading

MickyG

Right for my next GH I shall be using £20 as my start bank, and looking to trade the Any Unquoted correct score line using BetFair. I have been watchng this one quite closely over the last few days, and as long as you select the right sort of match; then you can make some nice profit. The way I will be working this, is by laying the Any Unquoted scoreline prior to kick-off and then backing it in-play when the odds have risen enough. Or depending on the teams playing I may back first, then lay once the first goal has been scored and the odds have dropped enough to exit. My main aim is make the profit on the back bet, and have the lay bet to cover my back bet plus a little extra. I.e. I shall start with backing at £2 and laying at £2.50, should the lay bet win; then I shall have approx 50p profit (before 5% commission). Should the back bet win, then I shall have a larger profit depending what the odds were. So as an example - tonights Reading v Watford game that I was paper trialing: (sorry for after-eventing - but using as an example only) 20 mins before kick-off Layed £[email protected] (£17 Liability) 33 Mins into game 0-0 Backed £2@16 giving profit of £30 Therefore if back bet wins then get £13 profit (£30 - £17 lay liability) If lay bet wins then win £0.50 (£2.50 - £2 back bet) Game finished 4-0 to Reading with first goal being scored at 42 mins, you get the picture :clap The aim is to select high scoring matches and reap the larger profits, if the match does not end in a high scoreline then the little extra on the lay should make the bank creep up (pennies make pounds! :lol) Thats the plan anyway, I will start this in a couple of days once I get time.

Re: Any Unquoted Trading Before anyone mentions: 33 mins IS a long time to wait to place the back bet, but I had to put my son to bed and did not get chance to sit at the p.c. watching the odds and live results. When I use real money I shall be more conservative.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.