TGR Inspired 10% increase GH

Thommo85

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Oh dear, full amount placed on rangers at 1.2 at home to Falkirk. 13 minutes in Stevel Lovell scores for Falkirk :wall:nana:wall:nana. Frustrated cause of the GH but tbh if losing the GH is the cost of Celtic having the chance of going 8 clear tomorrow, then I think I can just about live with that. Long way to go though

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH

Rangers score twice in the last ten minutes to win 3-1. Very lucky, may avoid Rangers in future, I hated the fact I couldnt celebrate when they went 1 down today! New Bankroll £50.20
Hope you had a good shower after that mate ;) Just kidding, going along nicely at the minute. Got £27 in my account from the Preston/Villa double, was gonna withdraw but might follow you or do something similar to try and turn it into something worthwhile :ok

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Current Bankroll £50.20 Target bankroll for the forthcoming week Today - 49.06 (already achieved :nana) Tuesday - 53.97 Wednesday - 59.36 Thursday - 65.30 Friday - 71.83 Saturday - 79.01 Sunday - 86.91 Will look at bets in the aussie open and post back with selections

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Got talked out of taking Man U after seeing the team sheet by my little brother. God dont I feel stupid now they are 3-0 up :wall:@:wall:@ So doing things a bit different with the aussie open being on and in the early stages so many big seeds are seriously fancied. This makes it harder to find singles which give the odds i'm looking for, so going for a wee acca to get the odds to the desired level. This is something I'll try tonight and will re-consider daily depending on the order of play for each day. Betfair allow you to take some multiple bets so it is from here where my selections will be based. My selections for games taking place during the night are Federer to beat Korolev Djokovic to beat Chardy Ivanovic to beat Brianti Jankovic to beat Flipkens The acca pays a mammoth......wait for it.......1.18!! I know there is NO value whatsoever in this bet but its just a bit of fun, I flirted with the idea of adding Roddick and although I strongly think he will win dont want to be too greedy. Full account on for a potential £10.34 profit before commission. If I wake up early enough and this bet wins I may place another one on games taking place in the evening session.

My selections for games taking place during the night are Federer to beat Korolev Djokovic to beat Chardy Ivanovic to beat Brianti Jankovic to beat Flipkens The acca pays a mammoth......wait for it.......1.18!!
Federer wins 6-2 6-3 6-1 :nana Djokovic wins 7-5 6-1 6-3:cow Ivanovic wins 6-3 6-2:nana Jankovic wins 6-4 7-5:cow Nice and easy straight sets wins for all, Roddick won in 4 sets as well as I thought he might :wall but still a nice little addition to the bankroll which stands at £67.26

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Current Bankroll £67.26 Target bankroll for the forthcoming week Wednesday 21st - 59.36 :nana Thursday 22nd - 65.30 :nana Friday 23rd - 71.83 Saturday 24th - 79.01 Sunday 25th- 86.91 According to my schedule I dont have to bet today or tomorrow but will probably place a wee bit on the aussie open tonight, will decide closer to the time.

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Just couldnt stay away - had to place a wee bet before I head to bed on the games going on overnight. All again at short odds. Rafael Nadal to beat Karanusic Serena Williams to beat Dulko Gilles Simon to beat Guiccone The treble pays 1.26, only bet which is worrying me is Simon, the number 6 seed up against an aussie who will be desperate to make the third round with the big crowd behind him. Praying Simon can come through unscathed, he has the quality to beat this guy who is ranked 130 odd, just hope he doesnt let me down. Potential £17.49 profit before commission. Will do my best to get up early to bet any potentail winnings on another bet in the morning, but knowing how much of a lazy bastard I am cant see that happenning! :lol Wish me luck :hope

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Nadal wins in straight sets 6-2 6-3 6-2:nana Serena Williams wins in straight sets 6-3 7-5:cow Simon comes from a set down to win comfertably 6-7 6-4 6-1 6-2:nana Bankroll now stands at £83.88:nana :loon:nana Miles above my daily target, may take it easy for a few days, will re-assess things later tonight

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Ladies and gents this is the big one. Hopefully break the 3 figure barrier with this bet. Again i couldnt stay away, too many bets on overnight which I'm attracted to, I know my target is none existent anymore, will re-assess the situation at the weekend should the GH still be alive. Tonights 4-fold Djokovic to beat Delic - self explanatory Juan Martin Del Potro (who has been tipped by a few to go deep this year) to beat Gilles Muller (who must be exhausted after his 5 set marathon early in the tournament, surely the heat will affect him and despite coming through 15-13 in the 5th against Lopez in round 1 his legs will be weary and he will probably will struggle tonight) Jankovic to beat Sugiyama - slightly concerned about this after Venus' loss yesterday and the fact that Jankovic hasnt looked comfortable as favourite this year. She has battered Sugiyama in their previous 2 meetings however and I expect her to come through once more tonight Roddick to beat Santoro - Santoro is one of the most unpredictable guys on the tour and was involved in a thriller the other night which was a joy to watch. My feeling however is that in this heat and at his age, he will struggle to cope with Roddick's power. The acca pays 1.26 for a potential £21.81 profit :hope

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Djokovic struggles more than I thought he would but comes through 6-2 4-6 6-3 7-6 :nana Del Potro was impressive in the first set which I watched however was unlkucky to lose in a tie-break. Looks as if he came back strong as he progresses 6-7 7-5 6-3 7-5. :nana Roddick takes care of business comfortably with an easy 6-4 6-3 6-2 victor over Santoro :nana Jankovic also disposed of Sugiyama 6-4 6-4 :nana The acca is a WINNER :nana:cow:nana The 3 figure milestone has been broken, way ahead of schedule, as the account now stands at £104.60 :nana

Capture-4.jpg Just another one of the reasons to stay clear of womens tennis. But your doin really well the now Thommo :ok
What a shout scotty mate. I have been very wary of womens tennis throughout the tournamet, especially jankovic who has never looked comfertable this entire tournament as favourite. Should have taken us today but was too rushed from the time rafa confirmed his win til the time i had to go to Parkhead. Great performance today from the bhoys Could have added to the GH, but sadly was unable to do so. MON THE HOOPS. God bless the Celtic (note the time for my state of drunkeness, I apologise if anyone is offended) When sober will hopefully take this GH forward once more. Thanks for the support guys, really appreciate it, especially Marty_McG1967 and ScottishBhoy, two of the greatest guys you're ever likely to meet and two guys I'm priviledged to call good friends of mine. Absolute legends the pair of them. :nana:clap

Re: TGR Inspired 10% increase GH Apologies guys it appears as if I forgot to add my murray Nadal double from last night. I'm aware its after eventing and I can show details to mods if necessary but it was a double i placed with the betafir account which I have used for this ENTIRE GH which after this win now stands at £114.91