Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb

The Spanish attack is real shit, what a poor game by them. Never seen something like this. Even with 2 men more they simply lose the ball. They totally lost it.
I'm not watching it. Is there any chance for them to get back into this game? Or is Croatia playing too well?

I'm not watching it. Is there any chance for them to get back into this game? Or is Croatia playing too well?
No , they miss everything, the Croatians are tired but the Spanish side is really ridiculious in the attack. It looks like the attack of Australia. I put extra money in Spain +5 and +7.5 but I fear for it like they play up front.Their shotpercentage is under 45.

Croatia v. Spain match_pick Spain win @ 2.8 FT 32:22:wall France v. Slovakia_pick France handicap(-7.5)win @ 1.85 FT 35:26:clap :welcomev7hansson,i'm with you on that bet!:hopeSweden v. Kuwait FT 30:19:clap
Poland win @ 1.2 FT 31:27:clap Serbia v. Norway_under 60.5 goals @ 1.85 FT 27:26:clap
Spain disappointed once again,Croatia shown great play:notworthy..i loose that bet..but it wasn't bad day,i won 4 other bets,that brings me humble profit..:ok

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb According what I have found for rules of the game.... Since there were no disqualifications in the match report, Lazarov has right to play in the match against Russia. Russia does not have very strong team at the moment. They have good players, but the change of generations is more than evident in this team...so far on this championship they are struggling and barely beat poor Algeria today. What to say about Macedonia team...every who follows handball knows about Lazarov, what danger he can produce, he wasn't best goalscorer in Chamipons League on several occasions for nothing. He is the best goalscorer on this tournament so far no matter that he was disqualified for almost whole half time. Macedonian play depends on him very much. Macedonia played great in the first 40 minutes against Germany, and maybe someone who did not watched the game will say that I am crazy, but if Lazarov wasn't sent off and if referees were neutral, than Macedonia would made another huge surprise. Still Macedonian team is playing very good so far and they have historical chance to advance into the next round if they beat, not so strong Russian team. Goalkeeper Angelov is playing in his best for of his life and fighting spirit is all over the players and we add the home advantage...maybe someone will ask how Macedonia can have home advantage when the matches are playing in Croatia...I'll answer him. Croatia is very close to Macedonia and because Macedonia is small country and rarely is participating is such big events in sports, there are huge number of fans there who are not stoping to cheer for their team for whole 60 minutes. Now for this decisive match against Russia, from Macedonia went additional hundrets of fans this is great generation of Macedonian players, players with fighting spirit, with huge heart, players with great leader in the name of Kiril Lazarov, team with great goalkeeper, with great team spirit and best dressing room that any Macedonian team had for a long time, maybe best atmosphere ever....I will repeat once again, maybe I will be boring to read, not maybe, but definitlely I will be...Macedonia played on very high level against Poland and against Germany untill deisqualification of Kiril Lazarov and for anyone who have seen this matches the win over Poland and leading untill half time against Germany will not be a upset. This is sudden death for both teams, who ever wins goes to the next round (Russia goes with draw too) Match of motivation, and maybe for some of you will look a bit biased, but I think Macedonia is more than capable of beating underperforming big name like Russia. Yes, they have great keeper, but still I think that support from the fans (expected in huge number for this kind of events) and great momentum in the team and historical chance for biggest success in national team sports in this small country alongside with elligible to play Lazarov will push the things in the Macedonia's win direction BWIn went with 3.35 and then lowered on 2.90 on Macedonia win...I beleive that these 3.35 at Stan James will not be there much longer Sorry for such long write-up Macedonia - Russia Pick: Macedonia to win Odds: 3.25 Bookmaker: StanJames Stake: 4/10

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb Thank you RePunt, for the welcome sign! CRO - SWE, CRO -2,5 @ 1,80 ladbrokes It´s gonna be an incredible atmotsphere in Split tonight, maybe Ivano Balic last game for Croatia in his hometown. For Croatia, the tournament begun yesterday and from now on In the last part of the SWE - SPA game the Sweden players were obviously disturbed by the croatian crowd. In the second half (when to local people arrived for the later CRO-CUBA game) sweden were outscored by the spaniards 8-3 in 10 minutes. Thanks to the disfuntional scoreboard, both teams got some extra timeouts and Sweden were able to calm down, set-up a few combinations and win the game. There are only a few swedish player who are used to play in a noice like that and it´s gonna be even louder today. As seen yesterday, there was a big difference between SPA-CRO and I think CRO unfortunally will beat my home country tonight, at least with 3 to 5 goals.. GER - POL -> RePunt, you were talking about an 45 minute even game for the Germans yesterday. I´m not sure about this one but I´m considering a bet on GER -1,5 @ 1,80. What do you (and of course you other guys) think about GER-POL tonight. I´m very impressed of Glandorf agility so far in the tournament and the GER-POL fights are traditionally very important for both teams, no matter which sport we are talking about. Hens has so far looked a bit unintrested, but I´m sure he will rise his performance today. Please help me on this one, or maybe a should keep my hands off this game.

GER - POL -> RePunt, you were talking about an 45 minute even game for the Germans yesterday. I´m not sure about this one but I´m considering a bet on GER -1,5 @ 1,80. What do you (and of course you other guys) think about GER-POL tonight. I´m very impressed of Glandorf agility so far in the tournament and the GER-POL fights are traditionally very important for both teams, no matter which sport we are talking about. Hens has so far looked a bit unintrested, but I´m sure he will rise his performance today. Please help me on this one, or maybe a should keep my hands off this game.
I've seen all Poland's games so far and what I can tell is, that we're not playing well. We often seem to lack ideas when attacking. Our wings are almost non-existent. At least against decent oponents because yesterday Tluczynski was 11 from 11 but that was against Tunisia:loon Anyway, I haven't seen Germans play so far. This is the game for the first place in the group and with a win both teams could take maximum points into the next round.

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb Germany v. Poland_pick Poland win @2.5 & over 54.5 goals @1.8 Very impressedof Glandorf too,incredible player who looks that can score when ever he wants,great shooter.I expect also Hans to perform as he really can.On the other side Poland has much quality in the attack,von-serial shooters.This is match for the top spot in the group,surely both teams will go for a win,for a better position in the next round and with increased chances for the semifinal,it's very important game for both teams! We all know what kind of attacking force this two teams posses,in my opinion,this will be race of 'who will score more',i don't expect defensive style of play as even if one team lose this match it's still not the end! Qaulity is equal in both teams i think,maybe 51% for Poland..odds know that Germany is world champion,don't have loss on the WC and don't have problems like their opponents in this group till now..but they dropped..still,i'm willing to take that juicy price for Poland win as this match could won either team.. Best of luck,mates!:hope

Macedonia - Russia Pick: Macedonia to win Odds: 3.25 Bookmaker: StanJames Stake: 4/10
I am always tryin to be objective in my write ups,so what ever i write for this one i would not be! It will be very hard to our boys there,not that they don't have chance..srekjno momci,napred Makedonija :cow

I am always tryin to be objective in my write ups,so what ever i write for this one i would not be! It will be very hard to our boys there,not that they don't have chance..srekjno momci,napred Makedonija :cow
I'll back Macedonia also with some units at Expekt @3.4 Is a massive bet at [email protected] a good idea?

I'll back Macedonia also with some units at Expekt @3.4 Is a massive bet at [email protected] a good idea?
20 mins till kick-off,but i can't help you..if they play this game on a mental level like vs. Poland,Macedonians could win,but i'm used to see too much ups and donws in their play,hopefuly they can win this one..no bet for me:ok

20 mins till kick-off' date='but i can't help you..if they play this game on a mental level like vs. Poland,Macedonians could win,but i'm used to see too much ups and donws in their play,hopefuly they can win this one..no bet for me:ok[/quote'] No probs then I also let it pass.;)

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb Spain v. S.Korea_pick Spain win @1.2 & over 56.5 goals @ 1.85 High confidence on Spain straight win tonight,real banker.Spaniards must justify their poor performances from the last two games,if they win this one they are advancing in the next phase(must win game)for sure.They has to improve their play in the attack and i'm sure they will(they will score at least 30 goals).Korea plays best in the attack,they play really fast and they average scoring 29 goals on this championship.I was expecting something like 60.5 line for over/under on this one.I see big possibility this match to go over..also don't see any chances for Korea..:hope I'll place small stakes on the games Denmark v. Norway @ 11 & Croatia v. Sweden @ 13_draw.. :ok

I was objective in the write-up...I wasn't carried away pat patriotism, when betting is in question, I am rarely biased...Well done Macedonia :nana:nana:nana

Germany v. Poland_pick Poland win @2.5 & over 54.5 goals @1.8
Spain v. S.Korea_pick Spain win @1.2 & over 56.5 goals @ 1.85 High confidence on Spain straight win tonight,real banker.
I'm totally burst down today:cry!Spain forsake me,as always.. Hope that better days will come..soon..

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb Two out of three today, i missed the great Macedonian bet posted by "Zozo the Duke", i will watch out for your future comment about Macedonia! CRO - SWE, CRO -2,5 @ 1,80 :loon GER - POL, GER -1,5 @ 2,15 :nana GER - POL, over 53,5 @ 1,87 :wall (score 30-23), that one was close RePunt! I think the Croatian team are going to win this tournament, i can´t see any team beat these guys on their homeground. The shooting playmaker Duvnjak is my new favourite, add Glandorf (GER) and Doder (SWE) and you got the All Star team 9-meters, at least after the first round. (I have only seen a few games with the Group D teams so maybe someone wants to correct me.. :))

Two out of three today, i missed the great Macedonian bet posted by "Zozo the Duke", i will watch out for your future comment about Macedonia! CRO - SWE, CRO -2,5 @ 1,80 :loon GER - POL, GER -1,5 @ 2,15 :nana GER - POL, over 53,5 @ 1,87 :wall (score 30-23), that one was close RePunt! I think the Croatian team are going to win this tournament, i can´t see any team beat these guys on their homeground. The shooting playmaker Duvnjak is my new favourite, add Glandorf (GER) and Doder (SWE) and you got the All Star team 9-meters, at least after the first round. (I have only seen a few games with the Group D teams so maybe someone wants to correct me.. :))
France let me also a good impression, but they haven't got a very good team against them.

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb Hungary v. Croatia_under 54.5 goals @ 1.85 & Croatia handicap(-5.5)win @ 1.85 After the first five games on the championship,these two teams left impression that are high-scoring sides,average of 30 goals per game for Hungary and 34 for Croatia!I'll neglect this fact ,cause for example Croatia scored 40 goals with poor Kuwait and 40 vs. Cuba;Hungary 41 times scored vs. Australia. Croats are 99.9 percent in the semifinal if they win this match,the same percentage is my confidence that they will.Now i expect from them to try to improve their goal difference,as it could be vital for one of the two semi spots in this M1 group.At the moment in this group France has +14,Croatia only +5. When Hungary played against not motivated at all and very relaxed France they've managed to score only 4 goals for the first 25 mins of the game,what says much what is happening when they face real defence!at the end they've suffered preety big loss (27:22)! 'Madzars' don't have any chance and they know that,their chance is against S.Korea.I don't expect them to push with full strenght in this one and i'm sure that they will be confused as never on the field,in front of 15,000 home fans. Home team may come in this match bit relaxed,but the motivation will be high as never till now on the championship_they'll perform for the first the in the capital of Croatia,Zagreb, in front of 15,000 fired supporters(i expect even greater atmosphere than Split)!! Croatian team is incredible in the attack,but i'm more impressed by their play in defence_real wall at that six meters line. This match offers two great bets,i think..and i'll take them both..that attack from above should cover the handicap line for me:tongue2,the defence shouldn't let this game to go over..:hope

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb The odds for S.Korea straight win surprised me,i see great value there.Maybe i'll take them:unsure Once again i'll avoid punting on 'my boys',they are meeting Norway today,in a match that what ever i say,it will be wrong,i think..Napred MAKEDONIJA :cow

I was objective in the write-up...I wasn't carried away pat patriotism' date=' when betting is in question, I am rarely biased...Well done Macedonia :nana:nana:nana[/quote']I've said that i'm trying to be objective in my write-ups,not that u aren't!:ok What's your opinion for todays match,Zozo? v7hansson_can u add something about Sweden match.:okthank you.. Best of luck,guys:cheers

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb SWE - FRA I wont bet on a result today, I´m not sure about this one. If i have to say something, i say SWE +3,5 @ 1,94 unibet. It´s gonna be tight! It is a really tough fight but i think Sweden have a better chance today than against Croatia. Sweden have proved to be a team with really good fighting spirit and maybe they will lose today, but it would not be with that much. In the last time-out against Croatia (Croatia ahead with 5-6 goals) the coaches Lindgren/Olsson were talking about one thing! "Raise your heads and prove that you are proud to play for Sweden" In Sweden, one of our best fast-break players Lundström has problam with his calf and replacer Lennartsson has played totally without self esteam so far. For me, the wingers have been disapointing so far. They need to score both more goals from the wings and also more fast breaks ("easy goals") against France than they have done so far in the tournament. The bet on Dalibor Doder more than 4,5 goals @ 2,20 unibet is really valuable! He has been one of the best player and take a lot of shots. He scored 11 against Spain and 7 against Croatia so this is a really good bet! Over and out! Heja Sverige!

Hungary v. Croatia_under 54.5 goals @ 1.85 & Croatia handicap(-5.5)win @ 1.85 ...Now i expect from them to try to improve their goal difference,as it could be vital for one of the two semi spots in this M1 group.At the moment in this group France has +14,Croatia only +5.
Are the team ranked by goal difference before the H2H result? I will follow you on the Croatia hcp win!

Are the team ranked by goal difference before the H2H result?
:ok-If H2H result ends with a draw,yes!:D Considering the result of Germany v. Serbia(35:35)game,it's very likely that Denmark will won the first place in M2 group.So both,France and Croatia will try to avoid Denmark in the semis,now the top spot in M1 group is even more vital,i think! Sweden don't look good at HT..i can't see that game! :cheers

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb "Sweden don't look good at HT..i can't see that game! :cheers" That is true, they didn´t look good at all, it was a really really bad effort. They looked scared of the french stars and it was only individual attacks and very stereotype offensive play. Sorry guys, i thought Sweden were better than this! :spank I need a couple of beers now, and hopefully a better game CRO vs HUN! :cheers

Hungary v. Croatia_under 54.5 goals @ 1.85 & Croatia handicap(-5.5)win @ 1.85
FT 22:27 Croatian defence performed under my expectations,i was so close to win both bets on this one,but Alilovic was shit* on his goal..:\anyway,there were some markets offering handicap line (-4.5) on this game,but i didn't place my bets there,hope you mates did!:cheers

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb Here is my combo ticket for today,local bookie,> 5 euros>> 67 euros :hope Sweden v. Hungary_Sweden win @ 1.6 Germany v. Norway_Norway win @ 3.2 France v. S.Korea_S.Korea hcp(+6.5)win @ 2.1 Denmark v. Macedonia_Denmark win @ 1.25 4 singles,1 euro each>> Serbia v. Poland_draw @ 8.5;draw HT @ 7.2 Brasil v. Algeria_draw @ 11;draw HT @ 9.5 No time for reasoning,sorry..:ok BOL

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb This is how the things stand ATM in M2 group>>

1 Denmark 4 129:120 6
2 Germany 4 122:106 5
3 Poland 4 119:111 4
4 Norway 4 108:110 4
5 Serbia 4 121:133 3
6 Macedonia 4 104:123 2
Past matches in this group has shown how unpredictable it is.Everyone can defeat everyone_Denmark lost from Poland,Germany lost from Norway,Serbia defeated Norway,Macedonia won over Poland,Germany played a draw with Serbia,Denmark won (coming back from -6 at HT) over Serbia..:eek Todays matches are the most important for every team in this group..my picks are..six,1euro singles..:hope Macedonia v. Serbia_draw @ 9_draw at HT @ 7.5 Germany v. Denmark_draw @ 9_draw at HT @ 8 Poland v. Norway_draw @ 10_draw at HT @ 8

Re: Men's world handball championship-Croatia 2009 16Jan-01Feb Sweden v. Slovakia_Sweden win @ 1.5 Last year these two teams meet each other at the EC where Sweden has smashed today's opponents with incredible 41:25.Squads are not much changed(Marcus Ahlm is injured and don't play for Sweden at this championship) from then! Considering the Sweden games that i've seen till now i can say that they are great team who plays excellent fast handball(only lack consistency),don't mistakes a lot and have bit more quality that Slovaks! I'm pleasantly surprised of how Slovakia performed till now on the championship.They've won over S.Korea and Romania as underdogs,i have not watched those games,but i've watched their match vs France when they lost comfortably (i won my hcp bet without sweating:lol). This one could be tight as it's very important game for both teams,i believe that Sweden can handle with this well organised team in the name of Slovakia..i think that Scandinavians have bit more desire,speed,quality in the team..so that should get the job done..:hope ps.If these two team played at the start of this competition,odds for Sweden would be something like 1.1 or 1.15..so this 1.5 dropping price is very good to me.. pps.v7hansson,what do you think?