the credit crunch basher (balls of steel required)

discodave

my first attempt at a glory hunt im sure this would have been tried before but we will see if the stars can be reached and kick the rich guys asses. so the bet is 10 seperate starting banks of 50 quid and im going to try and latch onto a current repeating run i:e histon winning 1-0 swansea drawing burton winning and stuff like that i dont care what it is if its repeating im betting, any help here much appreciated :ok im looking for sequences that have happened twice so this is well dodgy but im assuming i can get at least one out of ten that repeats 3 times,i cant lose after the 2nd bet because i will be taking the original 50 out to start another sequence, i might take some out of the main bet to do doubles as the need to win this 10k would be quite welcome right now in as quick a time as poss, if im going to cover a bet i will post it here just after ive covered it if it looks like it might go wrong but i wont be doing this often hopefully i may sometimes lower stakes or not continue with sequences if imo they are too risky say man u win this one im not sticking 400 quid on something that i dont see happening in the next game it has to have some common sense involved somewhere i suppose i might even spread it out among the other bets to boost the bank on those ones who knows ill suss it as i go along :unsure so bet 1 man u to beat chelsea :D1-0:D 50 @ 7/1 sj

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.