Littlewoods 11pm tonight

i'm lucky

Just found this. Top 5 win seats to the €100k Deep Stack Challenge on Sunday,Jan 4th 8pm. Only 72 in so far. It says this restricted tournament is open for registration.It has let me in so I don't know what restrictions there are as I haven't played there for ages.

Re: Littlewoods 11pm tonight

I think it's Pacific.I'm no good with what network they are so could be wrong.
Thanks Lucky,,,,on Pacific network but this is network wide, I have Pacific Poker There is freeroll on 1st, 2nd and 3rd on Pacific but tonights is at 18:45?? with no entry restriction. 2nd requires FPPs and 3rd is for 1st depositers.

Re: Littlewoods 11pm tonight

Thanks Lucky,,,,on Pacific network but this is network wide, I have Pacific Poker There is freeroll on 1st, 2nd and 3rd on Pacific but tonights is at 18:45?? with no entry restriction. 2nd requires FPPs and 3rd is for 1st depositers.
I don't think it's network wide f_littlewoodm_a0cb951.jpg There are now 88 registered and the 5 seats are worth $140 each (effectively a $700 freeroll).

Re: Littlewoods 11pm tonight bubbled 6th in this last night guy next to me was stealing blinds and playing any 2 cards from the start of the final table so i wait till he pushes on my big blind again and have to call with KK and the lucky sod hits on the river 46518359gh8.jpg