pokertracker 3

goater14

Thinking of upgrading from PT2 to PT3, just a couple of questions for you guys who have it. 1: Is it easy to transfer all my data that I have on PT2 to PT3. 2: Do you reckon it is worth upgrading, is their a lot more features on PT3? I know it has HUD but i use gametime+ with PT2. Regards everyone.

Re: pokertracker 3 What site do you play on? (and cash tables I presume?) In general, is it worth updating now? I'm not convinced (either way), however it should clearly be worth updating at some time in the future - so I assume if you will upgrade at some stage, probably worth upgrading now :unsure There is an option in PT3 - database/convert/convert Poker Tracker 2 Database - so I presume it is quite straightforward. The current development goal with PT3 seems to be to get all the features that were in PT2 - so dont expect too many extra features. The framework they have developed seems to be for high user customability - so the potential should be there to develop your own stuff as you want it (if you're that way inclined) - the repository on the PT3 website is where users share things that they have developed themselves.

Re: pokertracker 3 Cheers GaF, play all my cash games on boss or i-poker. Never use PT for tourneys. Think I will upgrade, I like the look of the HUD a lot more features than gametime+ can only be beneficial in the long run. I,m sure they offer a discount for existing users as well:ok

Re: pokertracker 3 They do give a discount :ok (I think it's $10 if youve had PT2 a while). The HUD is basically the PA HUD that was available to work with PT2. You can get PT3 as a free 30 day (or 60 day? :unsure) trial - so give it a go before buying :ok

• 4 weeks later...