Jaded's £2 skill game challenge

Jaded

(Mods, feel free to move this as it's not ACTUALLY poker, but GaF used to get away with posting backgammon stuff in here so I thought I'd give it a try...) Will Hill run several 'pennyroll' games a day, for prize pools normally of £10 or £20, in dominoes, blackjack, backgammon, poker dice and gin rummy. Am setting aside £2 to play 200 of these over the upcoming few months and will track my results here. I suck at all of the games, but am hoping the added value, plus the number of people who also suck but are playing them as they're only a penny, will counter this. Edit: Forgot to say, starting now - Domino Duel. (BTW, screen name is jadedjay if anyone wants to watch - not really advised! :rollin)

Re: Jaded's £2 skill game challenge Round 1: Won Round 2: Got lucky... down 43-27, (playing first to 50), when my opponent got snowed under with dominoes and resigned. Round 3: 73-2 win :) Round 4: Narrow loss 53-32. Finished 2 wins away from getting £1... Next up, blackjack at 2.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.