PokerStars Double or Nothing

Hodgey

Re: PokerStars Double or Nothing Alright mate, nice coup in the Hawaii $501, softens the blow of a couple of bad games. I'm taking a break from coolers and concentrating on cash for the time being, I just can't get my head around some of the calls I was seeing and they're not profitable for me at the moment.

Re: PokerStars Double or Nothing

Alright mate' date=' nice coup in the Hawaii $501, softens the blow of a couple of bad games. I'm taking a break from coolers and concentrating on cash for the time being, I just can't get my head around some of the calls I was seeing and they're not profitable for me at the moment.[/quote'] I think I understand the 'correct' play in these now, but they are pretty uninspiring. I think Slapdash called them 'not glamorous' on another thread and that pretty much sums them up! I'm considering putting my time to the Laddies Rakerace instead of these. :unsure Anyhow, just played 2 and won 2 so stats are a little better now.
Tourneys75
Entry Fees$390.00
Prizes$420.00
P/L$30.00
ROI7.7%
ITM56.0%

Re: PokerStars Double or Nothing no glamour at all, it's just some easy money I think. I'm still grinding away, back on the $10 games, should update my thread at some point. I'm gonna grind away a few grand and either do a holiday or a new bike. Then go and have a serious look at cash games, but that's 5 or 6 months away I think

Re: PokerStars Double or Nothing This is on hold for the time being as I did decide to put my time to the Laddies RakeRace instead. I've so far played ~8 hours for profit of $125 which at hourly rate of $16/hr is substantially better than the $1.24/hr I got for playing on DoN's. I'm also in 2000's on the leaderboard so if I can maintain that sort of progress I should get a little bonus of rakeback too. Of course, I'd say that cash games have wilder variance than DoN's and so a lot could change by the end of the month, but the one big plus is that I'm enjoying it more cos to me it's more like proper poker. :loon