Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora

Bagzi

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora

Bad luck Bagzi, it was a great GH, I thoroughly enjoyed following it! Will follow your future projects with interest! :ok
Much, much bad luck yesterday, but I will continue GH section with something else on my mind:beer

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Sorry to see this thread down, it was interesting to follow steady increase of profit, and sometimes also useful - I personally earned some money on some good picks from this thread; unexpected under in Adelaide vs Queensland a couple of days ago, therefore at high odds, as well as over in San Lorenzo vs San Luis, several weeks ago, also at very valauble odds. I know that everyone wants to be a colonel after the battle, but may I point out to what went wrong, in my opinion, just to consider for future threads; I saw lack of patience in this last session; after a bet had been lost, you were going onto the very next bet, only hour or two later; I just think that it's clever to have a little rest after losing streak of two or three bets, at least untill next day; you know, when you feel the force to recover, you evaluate a match you want to bet on more by your wish than by available stats and infos, and by choosing the earliest match, you also don't have enough time to analyze it properly... In fact, I think it's right measure for glory hunt - only one bet a day, nevertheless if it was won or lost, and especially when thread is so successfull as it was yours... Several days ago, I wrote somewhere here in the forum that best strategy to win is to take a closer look at the match you want to bet on, and if you feel any doubt about your prediction, just skip it, and wait for the next opportunity! Hope to see your next thread soon! Good luck! :ok

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora You are right froment , lack of patience was winner here, and I played fast and loose. Maybe I will start another thread like this, with less money than in this GH, about €150 wich will gave me 5 bets. And with more analyzing aproach:ok

• 5 months later...