Kempton - 27Dec08

PL2008

Deep Purple 13:40 Kempton There should be a good fight up front between him and Oumeyade. I like Deep Purple for his better price and winning in a better Class LTO. The two are C&D winners. Both on good ground in the month of October. Deep Purple's win at the C&D came here from last year but his performance is better. His time was 3m 41.80s compare to Oumeyade's 3m 48.40s and both made all/most. 10 pts to win @ 5-2 Bet365 BOG Hora 14:45 Kempton Won three of four runs (4 total placed) with jockey Felix De Giles on board. The duo won by 12L from the distance today at Aintree in October on their last win. Beaten by 11 lengths LTO but that being a a Listed event should help for today. 10 pts to win @ 3-1 Bet365 BOG Lord Henry (IRE) (BBOTD) 15:15 Kempton Among top three to be best on 'Good' going. Twist Magic won 3 of 4 on good over hurdles. Takeroc won 1 and placed 2nd from 3 runs on good over hurdles. 11711FF1232 is the form on 'Good' going by Lord Henry. Priced in double figures and I think if he's at his to finish he can get in the top two. 3 pts ew @ 14-1 Bet365 BOG5

Re: Kempton - 27Dec08 1.40 This looks a battle between the top two in the betting and i just cannot split them, Oumeyade has won his last two Chase races impressively by 30 lengths even though these were class two contests they were still strong opposition (Tramantano & Ohana) and i can see AP McCoy pulling clear on him and winning this with a bit to spare, Deep Purple has a 75% Strike rate over G&D and won his last two chases but last time out he was jumping to the left on a few occassions and that could easily prove costly but still one to consider if Oumeyade folds. Advice back Oumeyade & Deep Purple to win or Dutch for a profit.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.