The Gukpt Syndicate

morlspin

Hi all Saw a syndicate advertised on the hendon mob and thought we could do something similar? Basically it needs 20 players at £53 per month who play a 20 man freeroll and winner gets to play the next GUKPT event and will keep 60% of any winnings, the 19 others take a 40% share in the winner that month. What do you guys think, and would anyone be interested in this?

Re: The Gukpt Syndicate

Saw a syndicate advertised on the hendon mob and thought we could do something similar?
Wow - just reading how that turned out :loon http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25323&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 (Original thread - http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25186&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) Not trying to discourage anyone or anything - it's a great idea :ok Just be careful......

Morl' date=' what about starting off a bit smaller, say the Gala £500 events? Still good tourneys and good fields, but less money ?[/quote'] happy to go with a poll if we get around 10 players or more interested, see what people think. re: the dodgyness of the hendon mob one.......i dont think we will have probs here, we could use a 3rd party escrow if needed too:ok

Morl' date=' what about starting off a bit smaller, say the Gala £500 events? Still good tourneys and good fields, but less money ?[/quote'] Just a little word about these supporting events (already droned on about it before I know). I'm not sure they are great value, the structure turns them into a crapshoot fairly early which is a disgrace for a £500 f/o. A lot of circuit players are saying the same - I'm trying to convince everyone I speak to in order for the tourn directors to look at them, fat chance! If you play in any, I'd be fairly loose early on to try and get yourself a stack. :ok That's if you are talking about the supporting events on GUKPT weeks.