Tamarinbleu?

Boxing day I have intentions of having an each way punt on this machine of a horse. I had £20 on the nose at 22/1 a month or so ago where it was piped at the line. Having already given Kauto Star the frights with it's incrediblepace setting. What do you guys think. Can it beat the star studded field on boxing day? http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx?raceid=198954&meetingid=&date=2008-12-26&ref=form&refsite Stan James King George VI Chase (Grade 1) (4YO plus) 16/1 in places, 29/1 on betfair with Kauto Star leadingte markt at 11/8

Re: Tamarinbleu? Smiler, :welcome to the ATR, cannot recall you posting on here before. I have already touted this horse as a potential danger to Master Minded in the Queen Mother come March as i feel although 2m is too sharp, his pace doesnt suit 3m either as it tends to blow out in that final furlong. Kempton may suit it as its flatter, however only 3 atempts at 3m or further tells the story for me, its too far. it did win at perth on good ground over the distance but that was on good ground. i would expect Kempton will have a bit of give in the ground albeit no rain is forecast. Its a talking horse no doubt who will give you a run for your money also. Kempton suits front runners too so expect a place at least.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.