Trip to Gibraltar for Mardle on the Rocks Tourney

CKitty

Hi All Just thought id put up some details as a few people who were interested in chat about joining us out there, On the 16th January there is the SJ Mardle on the Rocks tourney held in Gibraltar at the celebrity wine bar. :beer I know Beekeeper and myself have won entry into this and possibly another PL member might qualify this week. I've checked into flights and they are very reasonable. There seems to be a good bit to do there and its a great place to get cheap booze, ciggies, perfume and jewellery for the ladies ;o) So all in all could be a great drunken weekend :cheers unfortunatly i don't know what's on pokerwise in the area. http://www.oceanvillage.gi/ Flight Info: (all flight prices are standard departing 16th jan and returning 18th jan) Easy jet Gatwick to Gibraltar £90.98 inc.bags and taxes Monarch Luton to Gibraltar £103.18 inc.bags and taxes Manchester to Gibraltar £110.99 inc.bags and taxes BA Gatwick to Gibraltar ( later flight 13:35 departure ) £107.80 inc.bags and taxes *Also i was given a link for £15 off Monach Flights ( says £10 but additional £5 added ) wish i knew this before booking my flight as would of done separate booking for my other half :( All you have to do is sign up to the discount site, you get free 30 day trial that gives you the discount code you can then cancel at anytime, or pay the £10 pm after the 30 days. Hope this helps :o)

• 2 weeks later...