Folkestone - 16dec08

PL2008

12:20 Latanier (BBOTD) Won by 12L last time out. Form at trips of 16-17f over hurdles is 2321. Trainer Miss Venetia Williams is currently in good form having won 6 of 22 the past 14 days. Jockey Sam Thomas is currently in good form having won 8 of 31 the past 14 days. Thomas and Williams as a combo is currently in good form at 5124F121220 since 03Dec08. 10pts to win 1:20 Its A Dream A P McCoy & N J Henderson combo = 12 wins from 30 (40%), 20 (66.7%) placed this season. It's A Dream is their only runner today. 4 wins, 2 second, and 1 third from 9 lifetime runs. 10pts to win 1:50 Mount Benger A P McCoy & Jim Best combo = 5 wins from 13 (38.5%), 10 (76.9%) placed this seasons. Mount Benger is their only runner today. He's the only C&D winner in this 14 runner field. 10pts to win

Re: Folkestone - 16dec08 my best bet of the day would be himba 220 folk. 0.5 pts ew. needs to improve to win but i think he has plenty of improvement in him which can be seen today. trips fine and although the grounds a question to answer, i think he'll go through it and improve enough to go well at a nice price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.