46 tables at once

Burnley Joe

The amazing track record of a mysterious player named ‘Milesaway558’ caused serious speculation on the Two Plus Two forums recently. Playing literally hundreds of tournaments a day, this hardcore grinder has managed to be awarded a total of $107,972 on PokerStars despite his average buy-in being around the $6 mark. He first came to the attention of the poker community when players wondered why a Supernova Elite player was dabbling in micro tournaments. They soon found the truth and after seeing him 43-table decided he must be a bot. That is until Milesaway558 himself set the record straight: “I think it’s hilarious that everyone thinks I am a bot,†he said. “I hate to disappoint everyone and tell you I am not. Yesterday was the first time in my life that I have ever had 43 tables up at once, I usually only play 25.†Yes… only. “I dropped out of college to pursue poker and honestly it has never been what I have expected,†he added. “For all of you out there that laugh at the stakes I play, that’s fine. Unfortunately where I am at financially this is the best I can do at this time. To everyone who says I am their hero or the ultimate grinder I can't tell you how much it means to me for positive stuff to be said after this long tough road I have endured. It really means the world to me though so thanks a lot guys.â€

Re: 46 tables at once He only shows as a profit of $16k on sharkscope with about 19,000 games played. With a 11% roi, I've seen him about quite a bit, he plays same games as me. He's solid but not stunning, straight forward ABC poker and grind. He must have a pretty sick set up with his monitors, I can do 6 tables now pretty easy, with practice and a couple of 30 inch screens I'm sure more could be done quite easily

Re: 46 tables at once I think that the serious multitablers can manage it on a standard monitor with cascading windows (pokerstars is pretty good at popping up the right table, then not taking focus away until you've acted isn't it?) - also with joypad control, it's just one button to fold, raise, go all in etc..... saves significant time.... If you tile windows, across multiple large screens, then it takes time to even see which windows you're to act on - then need to move the mouse pointer large distances etc....

Re: 46 tables at once I use tiling on a single monitor and 4 is quite manageable (MTTs or SNGs). I guess I could go up to 6 tables if I had a larger monitor but I think I would miss the action sometimes when it is on me. However I don't use any keyboard shortcuts or AHKs. 43/46 however is quite mad :dude

Re: 46 tables at once

I think that the serious multitablers can manage it on a standard monitor with cascading windows (pokerstars is pretty good at popping up the right table, then not taking focus away until you've acted isn't it?) - also with joypad control, it's just one button to fold, raise, go all in etc..... saves significant time.... If you tile windows, across multiple large screens, then it takes time to even see which windows you're to act on - then need to move the mouse pointer large distances etc....
Gaf what do u mean by joypad control can you show an example of this:unsure