Flush magazine Freeroll on Betfair 21/12 7pm

i'm lucky

Re: Flush magazine Freeroll on Betfair 21/12 7pm Anyone else get their Flush mag late? I have to email support to request passwords as my mag turns up after tourneys? Not too much of a prob if I know a tourney on (so thanks for post) but annoying if I dont. Maybe not renew my subs and visit Smiths each month!

Re: Flush magazine Freeroll on Betfair 21/12 7pm :( I think these UK magazine freerolls are restricted to UK residents anyway. Are there no French poker magazines that offer similar promotions? :unsure There's lots of non-UK based posters on the forum though, so stick around and share your thoughts on things :ok

Re: Flush magazine Freeroll on Betfair 21/12 7pm If you can solve a cryptic clue :ok My first is in Saint but not in Faint My second is in Lot and also in Cog My third is in Bad and also in Delude My fourth is in Poor but not in Ripped My fifth is in Freak and also in Puff My sixth and final is not in Mapped but is in Fade Good luck :hope

Re: Flush magazine Freeroll on Betfair 21/12 7pm

You sadistic fcuker Samba. I've unravelled the riddle though................. you have? 6 letters coming from the riddle above but...even though it seems easy to get those letters...it doesn't work :S does it have to do with case sensitive and/or space in the middle? can't get the magazine either (unfortunately) as in cyprus for holidays (not unfortunately :D)

Re: Flush magazine Freeroll on Betfair 21/12 7pm

If you can solve a cryptic clue :ok My first is in Saint but not in Faint My second is in Lot and also in Cog My third is in Bad and also in Delude My fourth is in Poor but not in Ripped My fifth is in Freak and also in Puff My sixth and final is not in Mapped but is in Fade Good luck :hope
:rollin Very good Samba I so doff my hat to you for this.:clap