Punterslounge up for an award on the APAT website as best poker community. VOTE NOW!!

morlspin

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2248.0 PL are up for best poker community in the APAT Awards 2008. Thought you might want to rally the troops for some voting. http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2248.0 The winning community will win a free seat to an APAT Amateur National Championship event in Season Three; to be allocated at the discretion of the webmaster, subject to the terms and conditions of APAT.

Re: Punterslounge up for an award on the APAT website as best poker community. VOTE N GL to Punters Lounge in the Awards. I see there is one Mr Runadrum in the running for best performance at a non APAT event also, for the Aussie Millions earlier this year. GL in that Duncan.

Re: Punterslounge up for an award on the APAT website as best poker community. VOTE N

GL to Punters Lounge in the Awards. I see there is one Mr Runadrum in the running for best performance at a non APAT event also' date=' for the Aussie Millions earlier this year. GL in that Duncan.[/quote'] TY for letting me know that Des....Leigh pointed out the pl award one! Did you get my email last tues?

Re: Punterslounge up for an award on the APAT website as best poker community. VOTE N

GL to Punters Lounge in the Awards. I see there is one Mr Runadrum in the running for best performance at a non APAT event also' date=' for the Aussie Millions earlier this year. GL in that Duncan.[/quote'] OOh, we have 4 members on here up for this award. :clap Can't decide. :lol Eck is also up for the Player of the Year and Blatch for APAT performance of the year. :clap

TY for letting me know that Des....Leigh pointed out the pl award one! Did you get my email last tues?
np Graeme. Don't recall seeing an email...can you resend?? Been speaking to Gazza about shirts for a freeroll if connected?

• 3 weeks later...