A credit to Punters Lounge at the Team Event

GeordieGaz

This has been taken from a post on the Newcastle Poker Forum by one of its members:

final standings and guess what its a draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joint first teamtubbs and the jolly miller with 129 points 3rd was punters lounge b congrats to all the winners and to all the staff in the cardroom who by the end of play had way way more to deal with than they should have. good craic most of the night but as it got nearer the end of the semis and then the final the atmosphere soured slightly with quite a few people getting het up and maybe behaving in a way that on reflection they will regret. personally i would like to congratulate the 3 punters lounge team players that made the final table as through all the rantings and ravings and arguements all 3 carried themselves like true gents, never got involved and just played their cards accordingly and lets the cards speak - the 3 of you were a credit to your team and to the punters lounge forum and if it were not for a river 9 in the final hand of the tourney slick mick would have been the overall winner and imo he deserved to win it so well done guys.
The players he is relating to are Pokerjace, Slick Mick and Boss Hogg(don't actually think hes a member of the forum but was playing on behalf of the forum) So just thought I'd highlight this and say well done to those guys for conducting themselves in true PL fashion. :clap

Re: A credit to Punters Lounge at the Team Event The Post Was Made By The Cardguard Kid By The Way All Punters Lounge Members And One Of The Biggest Wind Up Merchants And Sociable Guys You Will Ever Meet And A Driving Force On The Npf Im Sure I Heard Him Calling Your Team Pufters Lounge Mind:d And Hope No One Was Offended:d Seems Geordie Gaz Must Of Forgot To Mention Who It Was From!!! Naughty Naughty Gaz

Re: A credit to Punters Lounge at the Team Event

The Post Was Made By The Cardguard Kid By The Way All Punters Lounge Members And One Of The Biggest Wind Up Merchants And Sociable Guys You Will Ever Meet And A Driving Force On The Npf Im Sure I Heard Him Calling Your Team Pufters Lounge Mind:d And Hope No One Was Offended:d Seems Geordie Gaz Must Of Forgot To Mention Who It Was From!!! Naughty Naughty Gaz
if i said it was from CGK, no-one woulda knew who he is anyways.... so why does it matter? :unsure

if i said it was from CGK' date=' no-one woulda knew who he is anyways.... so why does it matter? :unsure[/quote'] out of respect to the person who took the time and effort to write it mate thats why in my opinion and maybe the players involved would of liked to have thanked him personally as well which I think they have now done wudda done no harm would it?

out of respect to the person who took the time and effort to write it mate thats why in my opinion and maybe the players involved would of liked to have thanked him personally as well which I think they have now done wudda done no harm would it?
OK, fair enough! Maybe I shoulda put up who it was from so my apologies to CGK.