Will Hill £6k GTD

Thommo85

Re: Will Hill £6k GTD Want to post the Hand Histories? Just because your starting two cards lost to worse starting cards doesn't necessarily mean you played it well (though you may have played it perfectly :ok) - you may have got unlucky (hey it's poker, it happens...) or you may have played it badly - if you post the hand histories someone might suggest something that may help in the future....

Re: Will Hill £6k GTD

Want to post the Hand Histories? Just because your starting two cards lost to worse starting cards doesn't necessarily mean you played it well (though you may have played it perfectly :ok) - you may have got unlucky (hey it's poker' date=' it happens...) or you may have played it badly - if you post the hand histories someone might suggest something that may help in the future....[/quote'] Actually GaF, I know myself I could have played them better. Pushed when there was a straight draw on the flop twice, both times the guy had an up and down draw which hit. The first time was against a short stack so wasnt an end to my tournament, managed to play solid and rebuild my stack before getting a suck out with AQ V AJ, then first hand after break again tried to ge too cute with aces and go done by a guy chasing a draw. Should have made a bigger bet pre flop. My last post was just the feeling of complete and total frustration of v little going my way and needed to vent it without flinging the computer out the window. I know the pl aint the place for that but it was the only website I had up at the time :spank