Wincanton 4/12/08

Re: Wincanton 4/12/08 Classic Dream 14:20 Wincanton Unsure wether he can win at this level but with his Class 3 hurdle form at 10 of 13 and 12 of 14. Jockey Timmy Murphy is back here and the two has 4 runs together getting a win, 2nd, and third. Classic Dream's lifetime hurdle form has 6 runs for 2 wins, one second and third. He was raced in a Class 3 12K event last time out so dropped into a 5K event looks very good for a bet. 3pt ew @ 16/1 Bet365 [bOG]

Re: Wincanton 4/12/08 I think something must have went wrong with Tarotino there. Was cruising along and looked as though Lightning Strike was a struggling a little. Then suddenly Tarotino just stopped and LS tore away! Pretty good run from LS though, few dodgy jumps but all in all a decent debut there.

Re: Wincanton 4/12/08 I've gone for Maori Legend (2.50) and Old Bridge (3.20) in a little double today. I didn't spend hours labouring over the form but ML was a CD winner who ran well at Towcester last time and OB won well on its last two runs and handles soft ground. Took 7/2 on each.

Re: Wincanton 4/12/08

14:20 - Oldrik Very consistent hurdler, Disappointed last time out at Cheltenham but apart from that run his form in 2008 has been solid. Runs well at Wincanton is a c&d winner here and its hard to see him being out of the frame today, good price. @ 6/5 TBP Paddy Power
:ok Pretty good odds on the place there.