My Betting Diary

danrem

I have been registered on here a while but I have always just dabbled. Now I think I will give it a go and seeing as my bank ballance has had a boost recently I thought now is as good time as ever. I thought I would keep you guys up with my betting, just for a bit of fun. Tell me to get lost whenever as I fully understand I will get booed off eventually... Anyhow, here goes. I started off tonight and it went quite well. I had 500 on Manchester United at 4/9. Seeing Tevez going for it was a real relief as I realised the car is booked in for a service on Saturday. Didn't need McCarthy's helping hand to leave me on the edge of my seat at the end but Anderson to Tevez...5-3! left me feeling very good when I went to make my cup of tea. I also had a lump on Tottenham. I could only see another upset like Burnley when Watford went 1-0 up but a reply just before half time was just what the doctor ordered. I was stressing as I could see a stale second half and was wincing at the thought of having to watch a game finish 1-1 and crumble at the end. However, come of the hour come of the man in form. Bent popped up and all the moment of doubt ended as the next ten minutes felt as though they flew past. At that point Man U up 4-1 and Spurs turning the game round I could only see pound signs. I really did think that Spurs could grab another goal on the break with Watford having to push forward and logged on to place another goal bet but changed my mind at the last. Spurs have a few challenging games ahead and Watford were not really pushing too much and that point so thought best to sit back and take it easy. Well come 10 o'clock I was the happiest man in North London. Went straight to my computer to see the account with an extra few pounds. On to tomo. It is all Uefa Cup action. Glad I forgot Man City were playing tonight as I would have been tempted! Well there is Aston Villa at home. Can only see a home win here. They choked at the weekend, but this is a different kettle of fish. There seemed to be a funny atmosphere at Aston Villa last week and it showed on the pitch. Fulham had just got a worthy draw at Anfield and were set up the same. Zilina though won't pose the same threat. Odds are short though (2/7). I am going to go for it though and lump 500 on it. All this worry with Valencia's finances won't distract the players on the pitch and I fully expect them to deliver. They ran riot against Rosenborg the other week and they can do the same against Bruge. I think odds of 4/11 are very good against a side that has struggled in Europe over the recent years. The fans will be expectant so fingers crossed for my sake as much as theres as I have just put another 500 on that. Nothing else really took my fancy for my big backing so I keeping it simple with just two bets. My little poker is on Barry to score anytime at 7/2. If your feeling brave try the 10/1 on first goalscorer. He has been in good form recently and has been trying to win back the fan support. He will capably tuck away a pen and takes the set pieces. Good Luck:hope:hope:hope

Re: My Betting Diary :welcome 2nd of all intresting read this is (well for me anyways) i enjoy seeing what/how other punters are betting/have been betting on villa should win tonight but have noticed they dont seem to do to well at home in uefa cup/intertoto cup so far, usually the pressure is off, much like tonight. villa on 6pts and virtually qualified if they havnt already. they should really go for the win to ensure top spot (so they play 3rd place team next round) i do like the barry anytime scorer though :) good luck sir and luck forward to your next post

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.