Handball European Championship (women)2008

I'm starting this thread just one hour before championship starts. It's going to be played in Macedonia (Skopje,Ohrid) 2-14 December. I'm from Skopje and i live just 100 meters from the arena where matches in group A (France,Danmark,Hungary,Romania)and in group D (Macedonia,Croatia,Serbia,Germany) will be played.Matches in group B (Norway,Spain,Portugal,Ukraine) and C (Russia,Austria,Sweden,Belarus)will be played in Ohrid. I just tought that some of you guys here may find intresting this thread!We can share some info these days about women HEC 2009.:D

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2008 Championship will be opened (for 20 mins,sorry) with the match btw Croatia vs. Serbia. I see Croatia taking the win here easily,most of croatie girls are in their best years,they are one of the favs for advancing in this D group(with Germany),they have a clear win over Serbia only before a month ago in preparation period by 9 goals difference. On the last euro championship in Sweden,Croatia ended on the 7th place and now the same girls but more experienced will try to advance even more this year. I've already bet on Croatia to win with -4 handicap:hope

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009

Championship will be opened (for 20 mins,sorry) with the match btw Croatia vs. Serbia. I see Croatia taking the win here easily,most of croatie girls are in their best years,they are one of the favs for advancing in this D group(with Germany),they have a clear win over Serbia only before a month ago in preparation period by 9 goals difference. On the last euro championship in Sweden,Croatia ended on the 7th place and now the same girls but more experienced will try to advance even more this year. I've already bet on Croatia to win with -4 handicap:hope
Ooopss,for an hour,sorry;)!

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 In the second game in this Dgroup Macedonia will face Germany. Germany is clear favorite tonight,they we're third on the last world championship and i think they are a class better side in this clash. Macedonian team is composed by youngsters,there are only three experienced playes in the team and the most important is now injured(Radulovic).However,they'll have the home advantege,full arena is expected(very cheap tickets)everyone is hoping for a miracle,the crowd will be their eight player,thats for sure. From what i've heard here,i can tell you that the main weapon for home side will be the defence and ofcourse 8,000 home fans!! Last match in Sweden (euro 2006)btw these two sides ended with a germany win (23:22) and when they last time played 2004 here in macedonia (23:20) home win. I'm not going for Germany win tonight,not cause i'm macedonian but very short odds 1.20,and i'm not convinced in handicap -4 win for Germany. I don't expect a lot of goals here so i'll try under 56 goals bet on this game,it seems most resonable to me>:hope

In the second game in this Dgroup Macedonia will face Germany. Germany is clear favorite tonight,they we're third on the last world championship and i think they are a class better side in this clash. Macedonian team is composed by youngsters,there are only three experienced playes in the team and the most important is now injured(Radulovic).However,they'll have the home advantege,full arena is expected(very cheap tickets)everyone is hoping for a miracle,the crowd will be their eight player,thats for sure. From what i've heard here,i can tell you that the main weapon for home side will be the defence and ofcourse 8,000 home fans!! Last match in Sweden (euro 2006)btw these two sides ended with a germany win (23:22) and when they last time played 2004 here in macedonia (23:20) home win. I'm not going for Germany win tonight,not cause i'm macedonian but very short odds 1.20,and i'm not convinced in handicap -4 win for Germany. I don't expect a lot of goals here so i'll try under 56 goals bet on this game,it seems most resonable to me>:hope
hey man nice work i am from ohrid :P but i cant go today to watch macedonia with germany :( but i agree with u this match won't be with lot of goals and ofcourse i cant bet on germany cause i am from MACEDONIA:P ups i forgot to tell that this match for macedonia will miss valentina radulovic the best player and also captain in our team and also ohalanga will miss this match not so good news for macedonia GL

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Today will be played first matches in A and B groups,so a few words from me about todays games. Day will start with the clash between Portugal and Ukraine,this is a match in group B and will be played in Ohrid. Ukraine girls are favourites on paper,only because they are much more experienced and Portugal will have the debut on a chamiponship like this.Portugal came on this EURO thanks to the great win against Poland what was big surprise! I can tell that at the moment the both sides are in great form and today we will see is Portugal good enough for a challenge like this.On the other side Ukraine with the great win over Germany in preparation period,will try to get the first win on the championship over the weakest team in this group. Ukraine may take the win today(we'll see),but i'm sure that Portugal will not give up so easy against second weaker team in B group. My bet_Ukraine straigh [email protected]:hope Second match in B group Norway vs. Spain The biggest favorite for the gold this year should take the win easily here,against young and perspective Spain team.Norway came on this EURO without Gro Hamerseng and Katja Niberg but still(i think) they are able to beat every team in the champinship. I expect only a harder training for the Norway side tonight and maybe win expresed by more than 10 goals,opportunity for Spain to check quality against world class side. No bet for me.. Previous for the games in group A later:ok

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Exciteing derby is expected today in group A where Romania and Hungary will meet each other,two big rivals in almost every sport especialy in women handball. Hungary with big handicap as the top goal scorer from last year in champions league is not playing on this championship(Timea Toth). In H2H meetings Hungary leads 3:2,this year they already played two times,first olympic qual. where Romania won (31:29) and in second meeting this year in Beijing where Hungary take the win(34:30). Sure that a tight match will be played this evening in Skopje,but considering that Romania at the moment has a better team and that they are second favs. to win this EHC,i'm on romanian side! My bet Romania straight [email protected]:hope Second match in group A_France vs. Danmark Danmark team is composed by youngsters this year,there are only two experienced players in the name of Mortensen and Frelund,but they are slight favourites in this game,when they last time played against France they won by 10 goals difference,do not forget that this is much different team that will come on the field today. For France team i can only say that they have the weakest team in this group(on paper) but i think that they are underestimated here. EHF is specialy intresed about this match as they expect 'new stars to be born' in both teams on this champinoship,that should be ready for the olympics in London 2012! No bet for me..

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Today's results(03.12) Group A: Hungary vs. Romania (09:11) 21:27 Danmark vs. France (10:13) 24:23 Group B: Ukraine vs. Portugal (17:14) 38:24 Norway vs. Spain (09:07) 21:21 I'm hoping that this thread helps you earn some money:ok

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Matchday 2 in C and D groups. First i got to say that the weaker teams in every group will try to stay fresh for the games in matchday 3,that's because the clashes on matchday 3 especialy in group C and D may decide who will pass in the next round. In group C today Russia should take the win easy over Belarus,i think,who made the biggest surprise taking 1 point from Sweden in the first game.Belarus is one of the teams who needs to stay fresh for the match in the last round in this group with Austria that will decide who of those two teams will advance in next round. Russia win with more than 7 goals is well possible,but no bet for me.. In the second match in C group Sweden will face Austria,this is a must win game for Sweden if they want to stay on this EURO. Austria has a solid team that suffered heavy lost in the first match from 'super Russia' (31:22).I see Sweden like a clear favs today,i think that Austria will try to stay fresh for the next game in this group and that they are more focused on that game with Belarus more than on todays game. I expect a lot of goals on this match and a win for Sweden expresed by more than 5 goals,so.. My bets_Sweden handicap win(-5)@1.85:hope _over 50 [email protected]:hope I'm coming back later with my views for the games in group D ;)

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Today in D group we'll see Germany vs. Serbia and Macedonia vs. Croatia. Bundes-team is big fav. against Serbia,they are a world class side that should take 2 points from this clash with easy.They appeared so confused in the first match against Macedonia,that was because of the awesome atmosphere that home fans created,but their win was never in doubt. Serbian team had a few good moments in their game with Croatia but from what i've notice they've mistaked a lot,and my impression is that they are a quite poor side. As i said in my previous post weaker teams should stay focused for the games in matchday 3,and to be well rested for the game that will decide who will advance in the next round(matchday 3_Serbia meets Macedonia) My bet Germany handicap(-4)[email protected]:hope In the second game in D group Macedonia will host Croatia. Croatia shown their quality with the win over Serbia,but they also shown their weaknes when a short loss of concetration made a big fall in their game at the start of the second half.Croat ambitons on this championship are big(semifinal).After that starting victory over Serbia they will surely go for another today,for a much better position in the next round. "Boris Trajkovski" arena in Skopje was already sold out yesterday,it will be 'full to the top',macedonia will play with a 'player more' the fans. The coach of macedonian team will once again come on the field with defensive tactic,he even said that they will go for a win tonight(fair enough),i'm objective macedonian and i can't agree with that statement.He knows that with this young team he has to look for his chance to pass this round in the match with Serbia. I think that Croatia is much better side (they already show that in preparation period with the win over todays opponent expressed with 10 goals difference. I will be very happy if Macedonia manage good result tonight but i'm sure that that's going to be very hard,so.. My bet Croatia straight [email protected]:ok

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Yesterday's 'not so god' results(04.12) Group C: Sweden vs. Austria (11:05) 24 :10 Russia vs. Belarus (18:12) 29:25 Group D: Germany vs. Serbia (17:15) 32:31 Macedonia vs. Croatia (15:13) 31:29 Great game by 'my girls' ..congratulations :notworthy I've placed all of my bets in a combo yesterday:loon

As i don't have much time,i'll post just my bets for today(05.12) Romania vs. France_Romania straight [email protected] Ukraine vs. Norway_Norway handicap(-6)[email protected] Denmark vs. Hungary_Hungary straight [email protected] :hope
(05.12)results Group A: Romania vs. France (17:13)30:25 Denmark vs. Hungary(16:17)26:26:@ Group B: Spain vs. Portugal (12:13) 29:24 Ukraine vs. Norway (08:16) 20:33

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Only two tips for me today:ok Derby match in group C where Russia meets Sweden,this clash will decide who's best in 'C'.Russia will try to get third win in this group and advance in next round with max number of points from first round(russian team wasn't looking confident in past two games) and on the other side Sweden just can't allow to lose,they've allready slipped once at the start with solid Belarus team who shoved great resistance in their match vs. Russia. If Sweden today don't get good result they will still pass in the next round but with only one point on their account what isn't enough for their 'high' ambitions,they can't allow to lose! From what i saw on this chapionship i can say that Sweden play the best defence>in two games they only concede 31 goals.They will try to win todays game once again with their main weapon_the defence,and Russian girls will shorely knows how to answer at this style of play_with defence ofcourse(that's what i think). Very tight match is expected,i'm expecting not more than 50 goals;) My second tip for today is on the game Macedonia vs. Serbia,i'm coming back later in the day..:beer

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2009 Macedonia vs. Serbia My bet_Macedonia straight [email protected]:hope After that great win over 'mighty' Croatia and that brilliant play that surprised everyone,today Macedonia will try to ensure place in the next round,with a loss by more than two goals and German win over Croatia this EURO ends up here for 'my' girls,i don't think that they will allow this kind of scenario! Both teams are equal by quality.Serbia has shown very good play two days ago against favourited Germany,they even got the win in their hands,but one stupid mistake on one minute till the end bringed them a loss(Macedonia shown even better play two days ago). Macedonian young girls are spectacle by their own,fascinating with their responsibility,love to represent their country,huge spirit..and it's incredible what they can do by the influence of 8000 awesome fans. 'To be or not to be' for both teams_if this match was played in Serbia i would go for HW there as i think that home ground is crucial in 'the balkans' matches like this! Today 'my' girls will come on the field inspired as never before,max.motivated,with only one thought in their minds 'win'!I also expect a bit of help for the home team from the referees as they will be under big pressure from home spectators. With the great momentum in Macedonian team i think that they should be able to get the win tonight:hope

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2008

As i don't have much time..Hungary should win today' date='nice price 1.55!No bets for me on other games..[/quote'] Yesterday results(07.12) Group A: France vs. Hungary (14:15) 26:29 Denmark vs. Romania (13:10) 25:27 Group B: Spain vs. Ukraine (12:12) 24:24 Norway vs. Portugal (16:09) 34:19

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2008 Almost 80 goals on the first game today,Croatia take the win easier that i expected.. Russia vs. Macedonia_My bet>Russia straight [email protected] Macedonia has already realized their main target on this championship,that's passing in this second round,now the apetites are even bigger,but considering the strenght of this young team that mistakes so much in their play i see no chances for advanceing more! I think that tonight Russia will wake up this average Macedonian team from 'good dream' and will show a world class play in front of fired home fans! Macedonia will slip from the start i think,they are very tierd and their opponents should come on the field much fresher,and take the win with easy. Odds are not so good 1.35,but are safer..I did not decided for Russia handicap(-3)win,only because of fantastic atmosphere in the arena that is expected and two Russian girls in Macedonian team who i'm sure will bevery insipiered on this match..:ok

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2008 Todays results(08.12) Group 2: Belarus vs. Croatia (18:21) 35:43 Sweden vs. Germany (11:15) 22:33 Russia vs. Macedonia (15:12) 43:24 All three games seems very tricky to me,now it's obvious that there was nothing 'tricky' on todays matches!Good lessons of modern handball for Sweden and Macedonia:ok

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2008 Today will be played first matches of the second round in 1 group.First on the field in Ohrid will came out Hungary and Ukraine,two teams that shown quality handball till now,but also inconsistency in their play. At the start of this second round two teams are on the bottom of the table,still both teams have chances for semifinal but i think thats 'mission impossible'. This will be very hard match and both sides will go for a win,i think that Hungary is more capable to win this one but it's not going to be easy as odds suggest(i've expected something like 1.5 at least). In the first round both teams have struggled in their defenses and i think that now they will try to correct this part of the game(it's crucial if they want a good result this evening),tight game will be played with not many goals and Hungary taking the win at the end. Two bets on this one for me.. Hungary straight win @1.3:hope Under 54 goals @1.85:hope

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2008 Romania realized very good result in the first round and together with Germany are two teams with max. number of of points! Romanian girls coming with 4 points in this second round and with great chance for the semis,today against Spain they will try to extend their winning streak. I must admit that i haven't seen any of Spain matches on this EURO but it's clearly that they are more than a good team who has maked incredible results in the first round drawing with Norway(21:21) and Ukraine (24:24)!:clap Yesterday was free day for Romanian team,they were relaxing (not training)and they will come on the field today without training(i think they are underestimating todays opponents)and that could be very dangerous! Spain is without a loss(same as Romania)till now on this championship,i'm preety sure that they will show great resistance today against big favourite and maybe even manage good result once again.. My bet Spain handicap(+5)[email protected]:hope ps.I think that for a year or so Spain women handball will be at the same level as mens at the moment:loon