OOPS!! No more Full Tilt for me then....

GeordieGaz

Had an e-mail from Full Tilt yesterday reading:

Hello Gary, This is to inform you that the following multiple account has been closed: GeordieGaz999 Your primary account, ******, has been left open and you may continue using it to play. To ensure a level playing field, our policy only allows one Full Tilt Poker account per player. We cannot allow you to use any account other than your primary account. If you would like a full explanation of our site rules, please visit our website at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/siteRules.php This closure applies to all versions of the Full Tilt Poker software originally downloaded from any of our .com, .net, or .org websites. We thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker and appreciate your understanding. Regards, Ricardo Full Tilt Poker Support
I deposited and played on the other account (my mate's account) once about two years ago and haven't played on it since. I hardly ever play on Full Tilt thankfully, but tis just a shame they've cancelled my account! :sad