Pokerroom closing?

teaulc

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night

Transferred last night to BWIN no issues at all, instantly received an email, welcoming me, logged into the new account, and monies were there. So easy!:ok Gonna look for the tourney tonight, any tips on its location???
Click on number of players to get this :) bwinp.jpg

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night I didn't get any either. But the transfer page that I got said I was getting a $100 bonus (which of course I have to deposit and earn to get so they can naff off) so maybe there are different transfer offers. I was more concerned about the thieving PokerRoom bassas who are systematically stealing everyone's cents as they transfer their accounts out. I had $10.71 in there, and when I got to the transfer page it was transferring only $10 over. So I cancelled the page and went back to PokerRoom, sat down at a cash table intending to round up my account to whole $ (or lose it - I'd rather another player have it than them). Left with $13.01. Keep the 1c guys. :ok

I was more concerned about the thieving PokerRoom bassas who are systematically stealing everyone's cents as they transfer their accounts out. I had $10.71 in there' date=' and when I got to the transfer page it was transferring only $10 over.[/quote'] I'm pretty sure they only show full dollars, for some reason. I was thinking the same thing. But when it was transferred over, all my little cents were there. ;) No tickets though. Contacted support on Sunday. No reply yet. :@

I'm pretty sure they only show full dollars, for some reason. I was thinking the same thing. But when it was transferred over, all my little cents were there. ;) No tickets though. Contacted support on Sunday. No reply yet. :@
Yes exactly the same for me - first I thought they stole my cents :loon Then I see everything's here except for my tournament ticket. E-mailed them about it and one week after the only thing I have received is an e-mail saying they're investigating :spank Fred

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pokerroom closing? Will wonders never cease? Got a reply from bwin today (after more than 3 weeks!) apologizing for the delay, aaaaaand... 8 tickets! Woohoo! :nana :loon

Further to your query, please be kindly informed that when transferring your PokerRoom account to bwin, you were supposed to have also received 8 Tickets to the Weekly Welcome Series Tournament. However, from your account we can see that your tickets were not automatically credited to your account. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Nevertheless, we are happy to inform you that we have gone ahead and manually credited your Tournament Tickets to your account. You will be able to check the same by logging into your account (www.bwin.com), click on "My Account" - "My Poker. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your query and for any inconvenience you may have experienced over this matter. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Your bwin customer service team
Funny thing is, I sent another query to the German support last week. They replied the next day, but said the number of tickets depends on how much you played at PokerRoom. :spank