Pokerroom closing?

teaulc

Re: Pokerroom closing? Your answer could be here. http://www.pokerroom.com/community/forum/msg-217479-6 Instead of closing PokerRoom, Bwin should work on fixing the issues that cause the loyal customer to become disillusioned with life here at PR and thus seek their fortunes at pastures new. THAT is how to stop the falling revenues/player numbers, not merging with another 'stronger' brand! (I'd never heard of Bwin before the merger talk, so how is that a 'stronger' brand?)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Pokerroom closing? still no joy for me have'nt heard back from bwin or pokerroom yet either i can't log into pokerroom anymore and when i log into bwin my account is zero. looks like others are having the same problem according to some posts on pokah. if ive not heard anything by 2pm i will phone them glad yours went through ok winsome and cheers for the reply

Re: Pokerroom closing?

has anyone transfered there pokerroom account to bwin yet? i did mine about an hour ago but when i log into bwin now my account says £o.oo maybe it takes them a while to sort it out:hope
I haven't transfered my pokeraccount yet. Don't even see the option :unsure But no problems to log in Pokerroom or Bwin here. I think I'll just wait till they fixed all problems with transferring accounts before I let them do mine :dude

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night Who already had a Bwin a/c? Is it running smoothly for those that didn't and not for those that did (or vice versa) maybe? I haven't tried yet as I finally got round to withdrawing my esport winnings just last week, so I'm waiting to check they've cleared before I do anything if possible.

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night Already had a bwin acc. Entered pokerroom and found that i had some cash there that i forgot about :$:nana and transfer was immediate to my bwin acc. Where do i find if i have a ticket for the tourney ??

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night

Who already had a Bwin a/c? Is it running smoothly for those that didn't and not for those that did (or vice versa) maybe? I haven't tried yet as I finally got round to withdrawing my esport winnings just last week, so I'm waiting to check they've cleared before I do anything if possible.
i didn't have a bwin acc, so maybe that has something to do with it. the pokah forum on pokerroom [the only place i can get any feedback on the situation] is full of people with the same or similar problems.