Blowing off some steam... Virgin client is givng me an headache

PGremlin

I haven't been able to play on Virgin Poker since they changes payment and revalidated players. So I started mailing Virgin support... Finally after some time I heard what was going on: ========================= Hi Mr Hu, As Dave mentioned we cannot allow players from the Netherlands, but if you could leave this with me over the weekend I'll speak to the poker team and see if there is anything they can do as the V*Roll is not strictly speaking playing for cash. I can't promise anything but we'll try and find the best solution for you. Hopefully I will be able to contact you on Monday with a decision from them. In the meantime, have good weekend. Best wishes, Tina ========================= Hi Yi Ren, We've spoken to our jurisdiction team, and decided to make an exception. Your account has been re-activated which means you will be OK to play in the V*Roll Final this month. Let me know if you require any further assistance or have any more questions. Best wishes, Tina ============================= Dear Yi, Thank you for your reply. I'm very sorry you're still having problems logging in. Please be informed that we have forwarded your query to our manager who will deal with it as soon as possible. If you have another query, please don't hesitate to contact us again and we'll be happy to help you. Kind regards, Claudia Virgin Games ================================== Hi Mr Hu, We are still trying to resolve this for you. The problem is with our software provider, BOSS. We have asked them to resolve this as a matter of urgency and as soon as we have a response we will let you know. In the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Best wishes, Christina ================================ So that's why you haven't seen me on the PL games on Virgin. I still can't log in, so it seems like this sunday I still can't login on Virgin :( There goes my 100.000 V*points and PL exclusive game today I am just venting here, I am sure they are doing their best on Virgin to fix it for me. Just awefull that I am missing good games while I wait. Especially the 100.000 V*points monthly that I qualified for earlier in the month. :sad