Leicester 30/11/08

Spooner

Re: Leicester 30/11/08 I like the look of Peter Niven's only runner in the last it is also Jockey's only ride. MORE LIKE IT is an Ex Irish trained horse who made a pleasing debut for this stable lto. Looks to have a strong chance in this and is a strong win bet at 6/1 for me. Wouldn't be surprised to see a gamble on this today.

Re: Leicester 30/11/08 1.50 Leicester Coconut Beach Everything in its favour today, dropping to seller company again after running in more competitive race last time. Soft going is ideal which is not the case for the likely favourite. Jockey booking also interesting as Condon has been riding a few winners recently.

Re: Leicester 30/11/08 12.45 Lake Legend 5/6 var bog 15 pts Lake Legend seems to set the standard here. A winner and a comprehensive winner at that on his last bumper start, he made a good start to his hurdle career. Beat a solid yardstick in ogee who is officially late 120s rated and himself has bumped into nice types at times like punchestowns no less, cape tribulation before and therefore sets a solid standard to lake legend's first hurdle win. The close up third has since come up and been second so the front three that pulled clear in lake legend's race all look reasonable and therefore for lake legend to beat them on debut without experience encourages. He should come on for that run and I dont think the ground will cause him massive trouble, he handles doft on his firs bumper start and actually performed to a similar ability that day as he did with his last bumper win. There are a couple of newcomers to the hurdling arena here who are feared but lake legend sets a solid standard for them to reach and should improve on that level.

Re: Leicester 30/11/08 2.55 Decided this would be the race to find my best bet of the day in. Looked at many aspects of the race in terms of Ground, trip, trainer form & current ratings, so far have come up with a final 5. 1. Mujamead 7/1 2.5pts 2. Or D'oudaires 11/2 3pts 3. Dhehdaah 11/1 1.5pts 4. Tessanoora 25/1 1pt 5. Nothing is forever 7/1 2pts Will be looking at dutching to get a profit on the race. Tessanoora was formerly trained by Nicky Henderson & from what i recall used to be looked after by his daughter. After changing stables, the price looks a bit inflated. Mujamead is my no.1 choice but has gone up in the ratings after a recent win here & & also is 2-2 at the track.