Problem with William Hill poker?

MartyMcG_1967

Just tried to register for an STT there but when i clicked register, the screen just said ' registering' for ages and looked like it had froze so I control alt deleted and exited. When i went back in, I wasn't registered for the tourney but the £5.50 had been deposited from my account :@ Just sent them an e-mail, looks like the poker is down as no-one was registering for the £5.50's at all and one of the £3.60 games had been stuck at 6/10 for about 15 minutes. I BETTER get this back. Anyone else who uses WH had any problems today?

Re: Problem with William Hill poker?

I wouldnt worry about your money they will just cancel and send it back but I would stay logged in just incase they decide to run the tourny!
I'm not even registered for it though, was gonna go play Football Manager instead, might be a scenario where everyone is in the same boat, goes away gets registered and everyone will be sitting out with one lucky guy cleaning up.