AutoBF - A word or two of warning!!!

gaddster

I'm sure the wise people here already know but I would like to warn people away from these scammers. Their free fully refundable trial (a small sum of £5) seems to be a quick way of extracting £5 from you with no refund! I signed up in good faith, thing is I didn't hear anything back from then for days until I lodged a paypal claim (spam mail was checked etc). Then magically I got all the details for my trial but by this time I had no interest in pursuing this system as they seemed to be less than reliable. To cut a long story short, Martin Keen from AutoBF said there would be no refund even though I had not even used the trial and he would wait until the Paypal case was resolved. Anyway Paypal say there's nothing they can do as it's a 'virtual' product?! Surely people cannot get away with charging for a trial and promising it's 100% refundable then just saying sorry mate we're not going to give you your money back?! I realise that £5 to one person is no great shakes but if they're doing this to many it's a nice little earner plus it's the principle of just giving some low life £5 for nothing! I would much rather of donated it to children in need or another worthy charity, not these scammers! Anyway, rant over and stay away from these toe rags. cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.