Southwell 18/11/08

Spooner

Southwell 12:20 - Stoneacre Chris Lost count of the amount of times I have put this horse up, She hasen't yet gone in but I have a feeling she will do soon, Came close to winning on a few occasions, Stepping up in trip today to 6f which could suit as she was staying on quite well last time out. 5pts e/w @ 9/1 Ladbrokes

Re: Southwell 18/11/08 1.50 Rio Cobolo struck up a winning partnership with Chris Catlin at Nottingham last time out and I expect them to complete a double here. Unsurprisingly, this son of Captain Rio prefers a slow surface, which was evident when he scored on heavy ground last time out, and he looks to be on a decent mark running off 57 here. He's 6 lb higher than his last win, but racing at class 6 level again it is within the realms of possibility that he can find the necessary improvement required to take this. At Nottingham he had Lisburn five lengths back in third and that rival picked up a nursery off 71 earlier in the year. Cocktail Party was a further neck back in 4th and was running well of marks in the 50's including a win off 57, a few months ago. With that in mind, Rio Cobolo could have every chance running off 56 here. Someone clearly likes something about this animal as he has been very well backed on two runs in his career - 11/1 into 4/1 at Ripon and 33/1 into 12/1 at Warwick. I think he's worth a little EW punt at 11/2 Bet 365.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.