Great Leighs (eve) 13/11

Spooner

Re: Great Leighs (eve) 13/11 18:50 - Wreningham Wreningham still looks well handicapped and will take all the beating, C&D winner here, Unbeaten in last two starts at Great Leighs over this trip. Spencer booked to ride which is another bonus or some may say negative! Looks worthy favourite. 10pts @ 7/2 Ladbrokes 19:20 - Weybridge Light I will stick with Jamie Spencer again here, His on Weybridge Light who is the second favourite, The race looks to between him and Dunlop's Bold Bobby Be. Weybridge Light is coming across from Ireland to race tonight and the trainer normally does ok when sending his horses over here. Raced on the all weather track in Ireland and has a second to his name over there, Don't think this race will take much winning and I will go for Weybridge Light. 10 pts @ 3/1 VcBet 19:50 - Mutamared Again I can't seem to get past Spencer's mount Mutamared and think he will go off favourite, Joint favourite at the moment with Orpenindeed but I can't be having him. Mutamared won well last time out over this trip and he does get this 6f trip well, Mutamared really should make this two wins in a row. 10pts @ 2/1 Ladbrokes 20:50 - Palmerin Hannon's horse for me in this one, Ran well over this trip at Kempton a few weeks back in a similar sort of race when finishing second. He is a previous winner over this distance, Ahern takes the ride who has had one ride previously on this horse which won at Sandown. Sollid e/w bet. 5pts e/w @ 15/2 Coral

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.