Spooner's Laying Fav's

Spooner

Right im giving laying a go, I like outsiders in Horse Racing as many of you know and look for favourites where I think the favourite is weak, Instead of laying I normally take him on with a horse I fancy. I'm hitting a bad run of losers at the moment and a bit like my 'Bloody draws' thread I thought why not get the whole Field with me if im confident the favourite will get beaten, Makes sense? Ok I don't win alot but my profit in the long term will look good? Let's find out. :ok

Re: Spooner's Laying Fav's (1) Southwell 12:40 - Cut and Thrust @ 2.68 LAY What an awful price this is, Ok he is stepping down in class and the race won't take alot of winning, but he has never raced at this track, over this distance, Never been placed in 3 races, never finished higher than 6th and the bookmakers have priced this up at 6/4? 6/4!?? I don't see how this can be a back so for me it is a lay. Possible dangers: Kinigi Shifting Gold (2) Southwell 14:45 - Mozayada @ 3.00 LAY 14 runners go to post here and Mozayada is again an awful price at 2/1, Many in with chances here, A good run last time out at this track but before that he was very disappointing in nearly every race his ran, What because he ran one good 'freak' race that makes him become 2/1 for the next race he runs? :lol This is a horse with no wins under his belt, One placed run (last time out) in 13 runs and you want me to take 2/1? No thanks. Posssible dangers: Most of the field. Very open.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.