Simmy's double your money challenge

StuSimmy

Not going to set a certain aim at all but starting off with £11, playing £5 + £0.50 double your money 6 seaters on Skybet to see how well I can do, I am roughly hoping to get up to the £100-200 mark but if I could get more brilliant. I may play the odd game @ £2.20 or if I do really well go up to £11/£22 double your money games. Anyway game 1 went well I finished 1/6, I know it all goes gung ho after its the top 3 because everybody has won £10 anyway but still a good start. Hoping to play 2/3 games a day just see what mood I am in. Will be a steady and slow way to make money but worth it in the long run if I make the money most games. Game 1 - 1st out of 6 - £10 Starting money - £11 Current - £15.50 Profit/(loss) - £4.50 I will probably forget to keep track but will update as much as I can.

Re: Simmy's double your money challenge Decided to have another o straight after and good news again I finished 1st out of 6: Game 1 - 1st out of 6 - £10 Game 2 - 1st out of 6 - £10 Starting money £11 Current - £20 Profit/(loss) - £9 Good start and hopefully I will keep it up

Re: Simmy's double your money challenge Cheers mate :) Yeah I know, was going to start with £22 but looks like I don't need to now, not going to overplay in one day though as I know if I kept playing I would eventually lose whereas if I restrict it to 2-3 games a day I could maybe hit the top 3 everytime.