Wolverhampton

Just have to throw this one up... Wolverhampton 16.50 Little Richard This horse seems to love Wolverhampton, over the last year, he has posted 351521...not bad place material!!! Kirby gets the ride again today and at 8s on betfair, looks good each way value to me....just had a blow away the cobweb ride at Kempton from a 194 day absence...should give a good account....the fly in the ointmen tcould be Covert Mission based on its LTO win, but I dont think it has much form carrying this weight so will struggle to beat Little Richard...could be one for the forecast though.

Re: Wolverhampton 15:20 - Redarsene (Each-Way) Interesting horse this one, If you look at his form in recent races it hasen't been great, However his only win came over this course and distance at this track. Another positive in my eyes is the booking of George Baker to ride. I think he will go very very close today. @ 10/1 William Hill

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.