Sweden 3.10.2008

Re: Sweden 3.10.2008 odds for elfsborg hw are quite high considering they are still involved in title race, or is it already over? what are the criteria in case of equal points in sweden? kalmar-elfsborg 2:1 elfsborg kalmar 1:0 h2h: Swedish 1st Allsvenskan 2008 Halmstad Elfsborg 1:2 Swedish Cup 2008 Halmstad Elfsborg 2:3AET Swedish 1st Allsvenskan 2007 Elfsborg Halmstad 1:1 Halmstad Elfsborg 3:0 Swedish 1st Allsvenskan 2006 Elfsborg Halmstad 3:0 Halmstad Elfsborg 0:1 Swedish 1st Allsvenskan 2005 Halmstad Elfsborg 1:1 Elfsborg Halmstad 1:1 Swedish 1st Allsvenskan 2004 Elfsborg Halmstad 1:1 Halmstad Elfsborg 3:0 halmstad has nothing to play for so hw should be called a banker shouldn´t it? any team news swedish friends?

Re: Sweden 3.10.2008 Goaldifference decides, meaning that Elfsborg have to not only win the last two matches, they also have to make their goaldifference as good as Kalmar's, Elfsborg are nine goals behind before today's game. Mission impossible if you ask me, and the explanation behind the relatively high odds for Elfsborg.

Re: Sweden 3.10.2008 IFK Göteborg - Djurgården Unfortunately, odds went down pretty fast on the home side. Goteborg need the win in order to promise their Uefa Cup spot next season. A win today will give them a "rest" next week against Helsinborg. A loss or a draw today for Goteborg, and next week Helsinborg can steal the 3rd spot from them. Djurgården have nothing to play for and they have 3 losses in a row. So my pick is the home win. Pick: IFK Göteborg @ 1.65

Re: Sweden 3.10.2008

IFK Göteborg - Djurgården Unfortunately, odds went down pretty fast on the home side. Goteborg need the win in order to promise their Uefa Cup spot next season. A win today will give them a "rest" next week against Helsinborg. A loss or a draw today for Goteborg, and next week Helsinborg can steal the 3rd spot from them. Djurgården have nothing to play for and they have 3 losses in a row. So my pick is the home win. Pick: IFK Göteborg @ 1.65
Glad you have said this as i have stuck them on my early week treble!

Re: Sweden 3.10.2008

IFK Göteborg - Djurgården Unfortunately, odds went down pretty fast on the home side. Goteborg need the win in order to promise their Uefa Cup spot next season. A win today will give them a "rest" next week against Helsinborg. A loss or a draw today for Goteborg, and next week Helsinborg can steal the 3rd spot from them. Djurgården have nothing to play for and they have 3 losses in a row. So my pick is the home win. Pick: IFK Göteborg @ 1.65
ifk goteborg is the winner of swedish cup so they already are in uefa cup, definitely no value in goin for hw here... actually there is some chance for elfsborg to cover -1 hcp i think... their chance to reach the title is just theoretical... kalmar has +38 goals difference while elfs have +27 only chance for elfs to grab the title is to win their last two matches with big margin (4-5 goals) and kalmar to loose at halmstadt... so elfsborg -1 hcp is very betable here...