Plymouth Live Game on 24th January

Burnley Joe

Plymouth Live Game on 24th January  

1. 1.

• Hell yeah!
    • Nah, I'm watching Emmerdale Farm!

Morning Ok i am arranging a game in January in Plymouth (as the title says) Not sure on the exact date, but it will be a Saturday and it looks like it will be a £25 Triple chance, thats what they normally play down at the Grosvenor. (basically you start with 3000 and can have 2 more 3000 whenever you want in the first 2 hours) Once i have this confirmed i will add the exact date and also i was thinking if we all chip in a fiver we could get some scran added at the casion, or if your all arriving in the afternoon, i`ll just get my local to knock up some scran. (preferred) The games down here kick off at 8.00pm, however they do have an afternoon game most Saturdays. Or we could arrange our own game? Preference is for the big game which normally finishes about 2 or 3am then go on the lash! I believe that you can fly from London and most places so i want to get the dates this coming week as the flights wil be cheaper. I can accomodate about 8 people, however if your a lightweight and want a hotel i will be arranginging that this week as well Can you just add you name or if Morls can add a poll, also just add if you want digs or are happy to stay here. I would have thought most people will travel on the Saturday, but your more than welcome to come down Friday as the wife and kids will be shipping out on the Friday! Updates soon Joe

Re: Plymouth Live Game in January I will be in UK (London) in January, so I would like to join very much but as I am not really a fan of flying, I will go with train from London, unless someone else is flying from London, and we can fly together I avoid flying alone if possible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Plymouth Live Game on 24th January Don't think I'm gonna make it :sad Off back into hospital again on the 16th, so it's doubtfull I'll be up to travelling that far by the following w/e. I'll let you know if anything changes, but GL to those who do go, sure you'll have a great time. :beer:beer:beer