Another £100 - £500 thread

jonnyb1978

Simple rules. Start Bank of £100. Each bet on back will be 10% of the bank. Each lay bet the liabilty will also be 10% of the bank. The 10% will be based on the days starting bank as it will be do much to recalculate after each bet. Any losing the betting stake will stay at the original figure it was on the first losing bet. Now all my thread have been a shot in the dark but i want this to be a success, so discipline is the key. Im staying away from horses and average odds will be around 1.07. And lays will be no more than 6.5. Commission taken off before adding to bank. As far as possible i will add a short explanation of my picks. Hopefully this thread will last longer than a day:hope Here goes. Bet 1: Lay Davydenko to win 2 - 0 against Nadal @ 6.4 Liability 9.72 to win 1.8 Nadal has not lost 2 sets in a game for 9 months so cant see him losing this one at all.

Re: Another £100 - £500 thread

Bet 1: Lay Davydenko to win 2 - 0 against Nadal @ 6.4 Liability 9.72 to win 1.8 Nadal has not lost 2 sets in a game for 9 months so cant see him losing this one at all.
Seems to be something fishy going on on the tennis today with both Federer and Davydenko retiring. Davydenko was 1 set up after winning 6 -1 so im glad the bet was void. Bet 1: Furth v Wehen Bundesligue 2. 2 goals + @ 1.18 £7.50 due to the higher odds to win £1.35 Wehens away record in 5 games is drawn 1 and lost the rest only scoring 1 goal. Furth have scored 14 in 5 at home but also let in 9 so plenty of scope for a good few goals.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.