Huntingdon 29/10/2008

NMc106

13-20 - Huntingdon Tuanku looks the clear favourite here imo simply based on the fact he is in good form and has won on similar ground recently. The other horse who looks like having a chance is Joshua, though not being in fantastic form has certainly been there or thereabouts & ran well on similar ground LTO. According to the forecasts Starluck will be the 2nd favourite, but for me I can't see one thing going for him; no good form & has only ever ran in Ireland, the only reason I can think of is due to him being an unknown quantity. The exact same goes for Golden Bishop. Suggestion: Tuanku Win @ 11/8 (SLF) 10/11 (RPF) Joshua E/W @ 7/1 (SLF) 14/1 (RPF) :hope

Re: Huntingdon 29/10/2008 13-50 - Huntingdon Green Wadi was not convincing lto as 13/8f. Was easily beaten by Tuanku who runs in the previous race (above!). Karky Schultz has the big advantage of his trainer having a good record here, based on that an E/W stab is possible. Though I would recommend avoiding as this doesnt look a top notch race! Suggestion: Karky Schultz E/W @ 6/1 (SLF) 8/1 (RPF) Though better to avoid!! :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.