Carlisle 23/10/2008

NMc106

Carlisle 14-10

5 of these runners (Bog Oak, Royal Glen, Hollows Mill, Native Coll & Toulouse Express) all took part in the same race just 13 days ago. Toulouse Express came out on top with Royal Glen a further 6 lengths back. Toulouse Express though has since been handed a further 7lbs due to that performance while Glen Royal has remained the same and also has 7lbs claimer on board giving her a 14lbs advantage over the Irish horse which I believe will be enough to turn around the . The other 3 runners in that race have not dropped sufficient amounts, for me, to see them challenge.

The other runners: Italiano: Hasn’t ran for 151 days and has only had 1 run since way back in June 2006, so I am discounting him on that fact.

Whatcanyasay: Trainer not in good form, not many runs to be fair but with no places from decent horses is not a good sign.

Watch The Wind: The ground should suit. Long time since last run and her returning form isn’t anywhere near good, so could well be out for a run again here today.

Nicozetto: Trainers seem to be trying to find a distance for him again. Hasn’t ran over 2 miles since January 2007 and never set the world alight!

Lerida: Not got much chance here really though is a massive 47lbs (Inc. Claimer) down from career high mark! Not had any real form apart from 1 win at Musselburgh back at the start of 2007. Has slowly been dropping down the ratings is he getting close to a do-able mark??

Suggestion:

Royal Glen: Win @ 47/10 (Betfair)

Lerida: Keep an eye on @ Nothing! (Probably completely wrong!!) :hope Good Luck everyone....................

Re: Carlisle 22/10/2008 Carlisle 15-15

A far too open race for my liking, any horse really could win this. The favourite, Thai Vango, is far too short imo. All runners have things going for them and against them and its far too risky!

If I had to pick I would probably plump for Rosie All Over due to the fact that she has proven she can run on the softer ground and has a decent form record. At a decent price of 8/1 Sporting Life Forecast, though through betfair is only trading at 27/5. I will be avoiding! Good luck to anyone who can find a real contender!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.