Laying the Favourite

Hey all I am new to this forum but have been testing this for a while now with good results although I can't remember what it has yielded so far. The basic strategy is using betfair laying the favourite football team with odds between 1.6-1.95 provided that ... a) the teams were in the same division last season or they have already played one another at the same ground in the current season as is the case in ireland and scotland where the teams play more than twice. b) that the underdog managed to draw or win against their fancied opponent in that same fixture. There is one league which I am omitting from following in this system and that is the dutch second division. The league is set up on the basis of every 6 games the team with the best record gets entered into the playoffs and so motivation then becomes a factor depending on the performance. Also although you can bet on the ukranian league for example, there is no liquidity so I will be skipping out those type of leagues but most league teams will be included. I always like to take the odds on the day of the matches and currently it looks like there might be a couple for Friday. I will be using set stakes and slowly trying to increase the bank hope this doesn't fall flat on it's face! :rollin P.S This strategy only covers league fixtures

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.