Try it or not?

Well now i've finnaly succseded:nana. I got a laying system with a strike rate of 82% with an average odds of 4 in over 500bets. Biggest loosing streak is 3 and biggist winning streak is 15. I am seriouslly considering spending some money on it, like alot of money so it will become a sweet second income?(I hope) What do you guys say? Need more testing? Stay away? Got any good staking plans if i decide to go for it?? :rollin

Re: Try it or not? If your system is profitable long term, then you don't need a big starting bank. Start of with a reasonable sized bank, and with percentual staking the profit will increase and get you there eventually. With the added bonus that you get an even bigger sample than 500 bets. Depending on a lot of system specific variables, 500 bets could be far from enough. Why don't you start posting your selections, with such great stats it would make an interesting read. Put it in the Glory Hunter's section if you don't want to give away any details about the system or selection process :ok

Re: Try it or not? Yeah i guess you got a point that if it is as profitable as i think and hope, I don't need a big starting bank. About the posting selections in the forum I can see nothing wrong with that exept that i don't have the time to do it every day. Anyway thanks for the reply.