Wetherby ~ Wed 15/10/08

2.40 - Wetherby - Galaxia Finally won two races ago and that was in far better race than today's. Was disappointing in the next two outings, but had a 2 month break and the yard is such a cracking form lately. All the horses come after break and win and place at good prices. This one is not the most consistent sort you'll find, but reports from the yard are that he's a decent animal and with stable on fire I think he's ready for a big run today. 12/1 @ Paddy Power

Re: Wetherby ~ Wed 15/10/08 4.20 Wetherby - Bow School Tried to make all lto, but ran out of stamina. That was his first run in 7 months though and an improved effort is what I expect today. Didn't show much last year, but has won couple of point to points since and trainer has a great record here as well as the form at the moment, which is great. McCoy on the odds on jolly looks a big danger, but I'll never take such odds conceding weight to Bow School, who has improvement in him. 11/2 @ Bet365, Paddy Power

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.