The International Club, London N1

rippyuk

Hey all, not posted here for a while, hope everyone is good. Last Tue (7th) it was my birthday, so along with a few friends I visited The International Club, N1. It's just off of the Old Street roundabout, around the corner from where Gutshot was, with some of the Gutshot team involved. As well as tourneys, there are cash games, and impromptu sit & gos for those who go out early, plus American Pool tables, Chess & Backgammon, internet terminals & free wi-fi. Membership is free. You can visit their website & sign up www.theintclub.com We played the Tuesday night £25 'Deep & Steep' tournament, with 5k starting chips and 15 min levels. There were 55 runners, and I managed to scrape 9th for £55, had a quality night of poker. We're planning to go back on Tuesday November 4th for another crack. Anyone up for that night? Or perhaps a different night for a PL invasion? Poker schedule is as follows..

• Tuesday 8pm: £25 deep and steep poker tournament
  • Thursday 8pm: £50 freezeout poker tournament
  • Saturday 8pm: £100 Freezeout poker tournament
  • Sunday 8pm: £30 Extreme Stack poker tournament
  • 3pm every day: £20 freezeout poker tournament

Anyone else been yet? Opinions compared to Gutshot?